The main worry for every club in Scotland is Andy Halliday now being a free agent. Have there been any rumours as to his next move? I would imagine many season ticket renewals hinge on it.
Hopefully with Hearts back plodding around in the diddy league they’ll see him as having a suitably crap ability to fit perfectly in their squad.

17 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

The main worry for every club in Scotland is Andy Halliday now being a free agent. Have there been any rumours as to his next move? I would imagine many season ticket renewals hinge on it.
Hopefully with Hearts back plodding around in the diddy league they’ll see him as having a suitably crap ability to fit perfectly in their squad.

Watched an interview with Halliday on PLZ football show today- he said he'd find it hard to play for any other team in Scotland, and was looking at a move down South or abroad. 

Watched an interview with Halliday on PLZ football show today- he said he'd find it hard to play for any other team in Scotland, and was looking at a move down South or abroad. 

His spell being shite in Azerbaijan must have whetted his appetite.

Don't even joke about stuff like that.

5 hours ago, CSmith said:

So I’m terms of making an actual XI, I’ve gone with this:

Hladky

O’Donnell    Simunovic    Hartley   Tait

Gogic 

Slivka.            Bozanic

Wright               Lawless                  Hayes

Opted to go with Hladky over Gillespie as I wanted to go keep it to two players max per club. Didn’t include loans expiring either and just went with players who were released, not offered a new deal or those who have declined new terms. Seems harsh to maybe not include Foster from County, but felt O’Donnell and Tait have been better. Aberdeen didn’t seem to have many OOC and Rangers’ releases won’t be missed I imagine. Unless I’m mistaken, there’s no real great strikers that have are confirmed as being released  yet, so chucked Lawless in there and decided to add in Drey Wright for a St Johnstone pick.

How could u forget osman sow !

9 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

*shudder*

9 hours ago, Munoz said:

Bit foolish of him to say that. His ability  mostly fits that of a bottom 6 team so I don’t think there will be many clubs elsewhere lining up for him.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bit foolish of him to say that. His ability  mostly fits that of a bottom 6 team so I don’t think there will be many clubs elsewhere lining up for him.

f**k off we've suffered enough 

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Kelty Hearts bound IMO. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

He'll end up in League 1 or 2 in England I reckon. Having played for one of the OF still holds a little weight in those leagues.

I'm going out on a limb and saying it wont be to Fleetwood though.

Hibs could do with Gogic.  We are far too powderpuff in Midfield since big Marv moved on (which was a huge mistake).  Allan, Mallan, Omeonga, Doherty etc were all really tidy and very good midfielders, but our balance is all wrong. 
We should be trying to sign him 100%. Already played in the league, standout for his side, leader on the park, and plays in a position where we've literally got no one to play naturally. He's also more than decent cover at centre half where we're short of bodies too.

I'd actually be surprised if he hasn't been looked at/contacted by Hibs.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

He'll end up in League 1 or 2 in England I reckon. Having played for one of the OF still holds a little weight in those leagues.

He did well in those leagues before as well, so he'll be a known quantity.

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

He (Halliday) also said that he was hated by most teams in Scotland,  so couldn't see it.