Das Boot

King Kebab

Can’t find an existing Thread, surely there MUST be one somewhere!!!

But just a quick word to say that Season 2 starts tonight on Sky Atlantic, very good show, which ended on quite a bit of a cliffhanger last time round, wish I had know it was coming on I would have rewatched it, not sure if I’ll remember it all, ah well just have to jump in bareback!!!

If you ever wanted to see Jaqen H’ghar as an evil nazi gestapo b*****d then this is the show for you!!!

First episode was pretty good.

Struggling to remember what happened in season one tbh.

Same, bits and pieces were coming back to me as I watched it though, but I probably would have benefited from a rewatch of the final episode at least!!!

Enjoying it though, didn’t realise that the whole season is there to view though, might try and do a few at the weekend!!!

And Jaqen H’ghar appears to be even more of a c**t this season than he was last time!!!

Battered through that, really good stuff even if the last episode went a little bit “Field of Dreams-y”!!!
Who’d have thought there was an even more horrible wee c**t than Forster!!!
Surely a third season must be coming???

Battered through that, really good stuff even if the last episode went a little bit “Field of Dreams-y”!!!
Who’d have thought there was an even more horrible wee c**t than Forster!!!
Surely a third season must be coming???
Thought it was better than the first series.
Bit of a hidden gem this show, if it was in english folk would be going daft over it.
Its pretty much band of brothers standard.

• 1 year later...

Season 3 coming to Sky Atlantic on May 15th, another big gap between seasons and I’ve forgotten quite a lot, should have time to rewatch some of it before the new one starts this time!!!

• 1 month later...