Most hated club in the SPFL

Who do you hate the most  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rangers used to be far out in front but Celtic are side by side with them now.

Don't get upset enough about too many of the others. A team like Hearts will piss you off when you can't get a win off of them but now I look at them and feel a bit of sympathy for them. Shambles of a club.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

by three hundred and thirty years

It really isn't as long as that and you know it.

The attitudes and outlooks of Rangers and a large section of their support was one that was fairly common in this country until the late 1980s and even early 1990s. They were not the only company that determined the suitability of a potential employee by the school they attended and their support weren't the only support that sang about being up to their knees in a particular type of blood. That particular chant, or a variant of it, was often heard at Fir Park until the late 80s/early 90s and anyone who says otherwise is either in denial or lying. Thankfully we've moved well away from that now at Motherwell. Such chants were also belted out by Hearts fans for many years and no doubt there were others too.

Rangers are a bit like that crazy phase a person went through as a teenager. You did some bad stuff, stole things, cheated people and said some silly things and held some questionable beliefs, but you move on. Except there's always that one person who still tries to cling to those days and reminds you of what you were once like, and you hate them for it, or at least have to be seen to hate them to show the world that you aren't like that anymore.

Edited by MJC

2 hours ago, MJC said:

It really isn't as long as that and you know it.

The attitudes and outlooks of Rangers and a large section of their support was one that was fairly common in this country until the late 1980s and even early 1990s. They were not the only company that determined the suitability of a potential employee by the school they attended and their support weren't the only support that sang about being up to their knees in a particular type of blood. That particular chant, or a variant of it, was often heard at Fir Park until the late 80s/early 90s and anyone who says otherwise is either in denial or lying. Thankfully we've moved well away from that now at Motherwell. Such chants were also belted out by Hearts fans for many years and no doubt there were others too.

Rangers are a bit like that crazy phase a person went through as a teenager. You did some bad stuff, stole things, cheated people and said some silly things and held some questionable beliefs, but you move on. Except there's always that one person who still tries to cling to those days and reminds you of what you were once like, and you hate them for it, or at least have to be seen to hate them to show the world that you aren't like that anymore.

I checked it on my calculator, and can confirm that it is indeed three hundred and thirty years since 1690.

5 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Rangers used to be far out in front but Celtic are side by side with them now.

Don't get upset enough about too many of the others. A team like Hearts will piss you off when you can't get a win off of them but now I look at them and feel a bit of sympathy for them. Shambles of a club.

Steady on!

On 20/06/2020 at 09:45, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Why are there only 3 choices ?

Has the OP just picked who he considers to be Scottish football's biggest cretins.

Even at 3, the shortlist is two too long.

But it's OK, because they're absolutely fine* with the idea that no-one likes them.

*panicking at the margins of modern society, becoming less and less relevant as times move beyond them.  #byebyerangers

I never thought that my dislike for Sevco could be trumped, but over the past week, HMFC has managed it. (Congrats Mr X, hope this is what you were looking for).

All the hand wringing, howling from the rooftops (perpetuated by the supposedly balanced BBC) about how unfair it is and how much the rest of Scottish football are all simply self interested c***s, and poor old Gorgie Victim FC are the innocent victims of a broken system, is bollocks.  Hearts’ behaviour since they finished bottom when the music stopped, has been no better than anybody else’’s,  (to the extent that they will happily f**k over Cove, who supported Hearts’ proposal),  in order to protect their own interests, and then have the audacity to blame it on the rest of Scottish football.

Tom, don’t hold Hearts up to be any less immoral or self interested than the rest of us. They are not. The only thing that separates the majority of Scottish football from them, is that most managed to do their jobs to a vague degree of competency this year, whereas, Hearts did not.

That is why they are being voted down, and Hearts would have done exactly the same to St Mirren orr Accies, given even the slightest chance.

As a result, Hearts get my vote just now.

6 hours ago, MacArab said:

I never thought that my dislike for Sevco could be trumped, but over the past week, HMFC has managed it. (Congrats Mr X, hope this is what you were looking for).

All the hand wringing, howling from the rooftops (perpetuated by the supposedly balanced BBC) about how unfair it is and how much the rest of Scottish football are all simply self interested c***s, and poor old Gorgie Victim FC are the innocent victims of a broken system, is bollocks.  Hearts’ behaviour since they finished bottom when the music stopped, has been no better than anybody else’’s,  (to the extent that they will happily f**k over Cove, who supported Hearts’ proposal),  in order to protect their own interests, and then have the audacity to blame it on the rest of Scottish football.

Tom, don’t hold Hearts up to be any less immoral or self interested than the rest of us. They are not. The only thing that separates the majority of Scottish football from them, is that most managed to do their jobs to a vague degree of competency this year, whereas, Hearts did not.

That is why they are being voted down, and Hearts would have done exactly the same to St Mirren orr Accies, given even the slightest chance.

As a result, Hearts get my vote just now.

Now, I can understand Dundee United being pissed off with us.