Raoul Moat - 10 years on

Here's Fred & Rose West's house - 25 Cromwell Street - which serial killer(s) had the nicest place ? image.png.ea26ac8f92bbbf0fa3cd332bdad2f9d2.png peter sutcliffe - looks the nicest so far, and that big shed out the back - would have plenty of room for a couple of chest freezers... image.thumb.png.567f6e1a94e3303f37c9f92ba827bad7.png

Dennis Nilsen - quite like this one - suitably gothic place for murders and stuff,,,

image.png.3c7c8c123c12d7a10fa949e2dafd85ad.png

Sorry to be pedantic, but that isn’t Peter Sutcliffe’s former abode.(Pic 2)

6 Garden Lane, Heaton, Bradford, is a detached property with a single garage at the top of the drive (to the left of the image presented, as you face from the road). You appear to have posted a photo of numbers 2 & 4. HTH[emoji846]

On 04/07/2020 at 13:36, BigFatTabbyDave said:

To be frank, the only thing keeping me off the murdering is a shortage of space in the house.

If I ever get the money for an extension, I'll be right on it.

Don’t be Frank, be Fred, dig a cellar.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Sorry to be pedantic, but that isn’t Peter Sutcliffe’s former abode.(Pic 2)

6 Garden Lane, Heaton, Bradford, is a detached property with a single garage at the top of the drive (to the left of the image presented, as you face from the road). You appear to have posted a photo of numbers 2 & 4. HTHemoji846.png

I'm glad you posted that correction. I was on my way round with a pitchfork and a flaming torch, which would've been awkward.

Anyway, if you were to flip that photo horizontally, it wouldn't look dramatically different to the house in which I grew up. Sloping driveway and everything.

Here's a house once occupied by a certain Ms Hindley. It lay empty for 20 years before being knocked down by the council. I often wonder what life must've been like for the folks living next door for all those years. How could you go through life, eating your dinner, sleeping, getting your hole, all while knowing what had gone on through the wall?

The house in Hattersley, Greater Manchester, where the moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley killed their final two victims. Homes that have been razed because of their gruesome pasts - Wales Online

I'm glad you posted that correction. I was on my way round with a pitchfork and a flaming torch, which would've been awkward. Anyway, if you were to flip that photo horizontally, it wouldn't look dramatically different to the house in which I grew up. Sloping driveway and everything.  

Here's a house once occupied by a certain Ms Hindley. It lay empty for 20 years before being knocked down by the council. I often wonder what life must've been like for the folks living next door for all those years. How could you go through life, eating your dinner, sleeping, getting your hole, all while knowing what had gone on through the wall?

f09a8c874e9880b6912fa1bbb3472e23.jpg&key=2ef36a3e432c85420141a2a025949ec725a9b8ef2924802e38c5dd887163575c

Yep would definitely give you the shivers! Interestingly, the playing field/Cricket pitch next to Sutcliffe’s old house (don’t know if it’s still there btw) was named ‘Salem’! [emoji15]

8 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I'm glad you posted that correction. I was on my way round with a pitchfork and a flaming torch, which would've been awkward.

Anyway, if you were to flip that photo horizontally, it wouldn't look dramatically different to the house in which I grew up. Sloping driveway and everything.

The house in Hattersley, Greater Manchester, where the moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley killed their final two victims. Homes that have been razed because of their gruesome pasts - Wales Online

Did they not do all the bad stuff on the moors? I’d have been fine with it...as long as she has kept the heating on. To be fair, if I knew she wasn’t ever coming back I’d probably have done a Crimea and annexed her house.