Will matches without fans make better referees?

On 12/07/2020 at 13:26, gannonball said:

You do realise despite all the the attacks we would have had last season we were 7th in the given penalty table. To Try and lump us with Sevco on this is ridiculous.

Still the only team I've seen given a penalty for an accidental hand ball about a yard outside the box in a cup final though.

Still the only team I've seen given a penalty for an accidental hand ball about a yard outside the box in a cup final though.
Both sides will always claim victimisation. Each and every supporter of every other club in the land can (probably) point to dozens of baffling decisions that have went against them over the years against either one of them.

Still though, they'll both argue that the 'regime' hates them and that are 'institutionally' screwed to allow the other one to succeed etc.

Oddly though, this only seems to appropriate itself from one side when the other has a prolonged period of dominance over the other.

In the 90's it was a well known 'fact' that each and every referee took part in meetings with funny handshakes and of course, now, in a period of Celtic dominance, it's pretty clear that they all like a pint of Guinness and wear (fake) Ireland rugby shirts.

1 minute ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Both sides will always claim victimisation. Each and every supporter of every other club in the land can (probably) point to dozens of baffling decisions that have went against them over the years against either one of them.

Still though, they'll both argue that the 'regime' hates them and that are 'institutionally' screwed to allow the other one to succeed etc.

Oddly though, this only seems to appropriate itself from one side when the other has a prolonged period of dominance over the other.

In the 90's it was a well known 'fact' that each and every referee took part in meetings with funny handshakes and of course, now, in a period of Celtic dominance, it's pretty clear that they all like a pint of Guinness and wear (fake) Ireland rugby shirts.

Sad but true.

I work with an ex Dons player who happens to be a Rangers fan. He used to enjoy a battle with Scott Brown but told me a year or so ago that he would'nt go near Scott Brown in a 50/50 if he was playing now. Seems ex pros are not above it.

Not to mention the dive for a penalty in the 2019 final because they went a goal down, victims though.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
On 15/07/2020 at 21:17, Merkland Red said:

Not to mention the dive for a penalty in the 2019 final because they went a goal down, victims though.

After 2012 the victim club mentality was passed on to Sevco however I think Hearts have taken over that mantle this year Im afraid for other reasons. For the record I wasn’t insinuating any bias against us I was highlighting that what someone had claimed to be towards us that the stats prove that to be incorrect really. Pointing out individual incidents don't really prove much so Im not going to counter them with silly other ones.

After 2012 the victim club mentality was passed on to Sevco however I think Hearts have taken over that mantle this year Im afraid for other reasons. For the record I wasn’t insinuating any bias against us I was highlighting that what someone had claimed to be towards us that the stats prove that to be incorrect really. Pointing out individual incidents don't really prove much so Im not going to counter them with silly other ones.

So basically it's all good when Celtic are winning but when they're not it's all a big conspiracy against them.

39 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, gannonball said:

So basically it's all good when Celtic are winning but when they're not it's all a big conspiracy against them.

For a fair bit if our support that is their mindset yes.