OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Boyce getting stretchered off is probably the bigger issue

Think that ended up being bollocks. Went off with a slight calf strain but no stretcher. Imagine they are just being very cautious 

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Does losing 3-1 at home to Mansfield not float your boat?

Fans often moan about admission prices for friendlies that are glorified training sessions. 

I'd like to think the club are trying to avoid fleecing the fans, but I don't think that's quite it.

However, as long as Naismith is getting time to implement his ideas, I suppose that's the main thing.

I'd rather be playing competitive games, even if it means early stages league cup games.

42 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Trying to gazump a team for a defender for a few hundred K to engraciate yourself with your sheep fans, then getting caught with your pants down?

No the answer is definitely the hertz management situation to avoid paying a small fine to UEFA :lol: 

You official manager lies on Sky about being the manager so who's to say they aren't lying about another club being after you new donkey?

12 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

No the answer is definitely the hertz management situation to avoid paying a small fine to UEFA :lol: 

You official manager lies on Sky about being the manager so who's to say they aren't lying about another club being after you new donkey?

Another season of top “banter” like this

i can hardly wait 

7 hours ago, AJF said:

This seems like an absolute shambles

It's quite amusing seeing people pretend to be confused by this.

Naismith is the Head Coach. Everyone knows Naismith is the Head Coach. We are just pretending he's not.

IT'S SO CHAOTIC AND CONFUSING!!!!!!

Is anyone really genuinely struggling with this or having difficulty believing that everybody at Hearts knows exactly who is in charge?

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's quite amusing seeing people pretend to be confused by this.

Naismith is the Head Coach. Everyone knows Naismith is the Head Coach. We are just pretending he's not.

IT'S SO CHAOTIC AND CONFUSING!!!!!!

Is anyone really genuinely struggling with this or having difficulty believing that everybody at Hearts knows exactly who is in charge?

Uefa dont 

shhh-gif-8.gif&ehk=oe96FoomGIbb5rwKXUmFD

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Indeed. Our utterly ingenious and complex ruse will have them flummoxed!

I get that it's the summer and people are bored, but this is a complete non-issue.

:lol: indeed.

I don't think it is either but lets face it, shoe on the other foot you boys would be taking the piss out us too. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Nah I don't think it is either but lets face it shoe on the other foot you boys would be taking the piss out us too. 

Maybe. We'll never know.

Let's just say that if this is what folk are ripping the pish out of us for, then things are going ok. Who fucking cares?

1 hour ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Trying to gazump a team for a defender for a few hundred K to engraciate yourself with your sheep fans, then getting caught with your pants down?

Which is a lie.

We had no interest in the lad (whose name I can’t recall).

We have offers in for two defenders. 

Rubezic & Scales.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Maybe. We'll never know.

Let's just say that if this is what folk are ripping the pish out of us for, then things are going ok. Who fucking cares?

True.  Hopefully it starts badly and everyone cares though ;)