OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

59 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Disappointing. But, positive is he'll be raring to go for Sunday.

You'll have Curly Lowry available for you though, to sneakily unlock the Rosenborg defence? 

A very good bit of business getting him, imo, even if it is to January...I know a couple of *** ST Holders who are completely confused as to why he isn't a first team squad player for them. Kind of have to agree, from what I've seen of him in glimpses. 

I know there's a stigma attached to getting Loans from 'them' (us with Scales etc) but sometimes needs must...

5 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Reads just as a fan having a good old rant at his club's apparent decline (plenty of that on P&B most weeks) - we already know that Rosenburg aren't the force they once were, big deal.  They still won't be a pushover that's for sure though.  Be wary Jambos.

Can only assume it's a vain effort to put us off, really

5 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

They just seem to be a bit pish.

Worth noting that St Johnstone knocked this lot out about a decade ago, so they're probably impressed as f**k with our recent form and FUCKING SHITING THEMSELVES.

They haven't been impressive, no. The penalty against crusaders was a bit ridiculous and they've been getting off lightly in the recent games

55 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Can only assume it's a vain effort to put us off, really

Aye, it smacks of that daft old "lull them into a false sense of security" technique that some sad old fans (like me, hands up ...) sometimes use pre-match. Hopefully it backfires big time.

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hope none you bangers are  stuck if going to the game tomorrow.  Still hope you get pumped mind. 

Everyone I know who's going has made it no bother.

Not for me, though. UEFA shouldn't let teams from places that charge so much for a pint play in their competitions. Not for me.

I'm saving myself for the knock-out rounds.

4 minutes ago, RBK_supporter said:

A short weather/ traffic status from Norway. The weather has been really bad here for two days and there are flooding in the rivers in the area between Oslo and Trondheim with large damage to railways, roads, power plants, buildings etc. No trains will run for weeks. Roads are closed (and the open ones could be closed off at any time). Scandinavian Airlines are adding more planes to the air route between Oslo and Trondheim according to the news, so check the SAS website for possibilities if you need to travel between Oslo and Trondheim.

RBK team status: Right middle defender Reitan has a 50/50 chance of starting according to himself. Left middle defender Jensen may actually play (he has 7 stitches in his head, but that was not a concern he says). There are speculations that Cornic (right back) will not play and that Anderson will play instead (he has been on loan to a Danish club and just came back again - I have no idea about him at the moment). Forward Thorvaldson will have to play with a face mask since his nose broke in the game against Crusaders - he says it is irritating, but it doesn't matter - he doesn't score goals without a mask either.

I still stand by my estimate: 80% chance for Hearts to win, 18% draw and 2% for us to win this.

I do not live in Trondheim anymore so I can't meet you there (would have loved to have a beer or four with you).

Thank you so much for the comforting :)- I really need it (and I guess I will need it even more tomorrow night..)

The boy's 2nd post

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Everyone I know who's going has made it no bother.

Not for me, though. UEFA shouldn't let teams from places that charge so much for a pint play in their competitions. Not for me.

I'm saving myself for the knock-out rounds.

Good stuff mate and very good call :lol: 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hope none you bangers are  stuck if going to the game tomorrow.  Still hope you get pumped mind. 

Not away for this one but know quite a few folk stuck in Norway. Train up on the bevvy was their plan but it looks like they are goosed. They looked into hiring a few cars but the roads are a no go as well. Shite for them, but I'm sure they'll still make the most of the trip.

41 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not away for this one but know quite a few folk stuck in Norway. Train up on the bevvy was their plan but it looks like they are goosed. They looked into hiring a few cars but the roads are a no go as well. Shite for them, but I'm sure they'll still make the most of the trip.

Fucking shame mate.  Hopefully they all get there. 

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I've heard there's a lot of extra flights from Oslo to Trondheim been added to get round the road and rail issues

On 07/08/2023 at 00:00, Craigie Jambo said:

rosenburg are absolutely horrendous ATM and the world and his (and her) dog knows it

They're going to need extra help to get anywhere against us; we just need to keep alert and manage the tie, taking our chances when they come

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Awful first half. Beni was never ready to start and was a weird one to chuck him into. Improved massively when Haring came on. Much better 2nd half, especially last half hour. We can beat them at home, they don't look much cop, but equally we looked vulnerable to the counter so will be a tough one. Definitely winnable though.