OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Although to be fair the hotel competition in Edinburgh might just be a bit tougher than Kilmarnock.

On the flipside, there might just be a bit more demand for hotel accommodation in Edinburgh than Kilmarnock.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

On the flipside, there might just be a bit more demand for hotel accommodation in Edinburgh than Kilmarnock.

Aye loads of scope for a hotel with no windows in Gorgie.   Are we expecting loads of Polish tourists next year or something?

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Aye loads of scope for a hotel with no windows in Gorgie.   Are we expecting loads of Polish tourists next year or something?

It's not just rooms though, it's 6 conference spaces. That will always do relatively well in Edinburgh.

It's a 15 minute walk from a major train station with good bus links. I think, while not being the Hilton, will do fine and be profitable.  Pretty sure its not being outsourced or anything either, it's Hearts that are running it directly. 

The difference Anderson has made is really significant when you think about it. The cash he's given has financed Big Hearts, the kids IT coding initiative, refurbished the interior of the Wheatfield, helped build the main stand, the hotel, built the women's team from ground up, helped us through covid without loans,allowed us to have charities as sponsors. 

Really is amazing when he's after nothing other than improving community roots.

Edited by Tony Wonder

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

There's only going to be 22 rooms - with windows - it'll be a niche offering with some Hearts theming.  It won't create massive revenue i guess but can't see it being any sort of burden either

On 14/11/2023 at 12:36, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

That's why I'm asking you lot....? Common sense agrees with you. 

Just a couple of examples.... There's a few others but you get the drift I'm sure. 

@Hoose Ricemight be spot on as to the reasons why 😉

Screenshot_2023-11-14-12-34-58-70_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

This is the first time I have read this. I just smashed some random stranger right in the teeth for looking at my house in a weird way as he passed my window. God I despise you St Johnstone. 

6 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

There's only going to be 22 rooms - with windows - it'll be a niche offering with some Hearts theming.  It won't create massive revenue i guess but can't see it being any sort of burden either

I think you are underestimating how much it will generate tbh. Conferencing and events and rugby at Murrayfield among other coin to be made, on top of fans. The Skyline has just won an award as well:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/tynecastle-s-skyline-claims-best-restaurant-award

^^ not really in the spirit of below m8 ^^

A couple of points which I felt best to direct to you offline.

You and I have never seen eye to eye - that happens. I dont like your posting style, you dont like mine, cest la vie.

There is no point in me taking you off ignore, I did it once and we just butted heads again - but nor am I the type who runs round red dotting on the forum, as far as I am concerned thats dick behaviour.

As you are on ignore, I cant respond to your posts, and only see your content if someone quotes you - like in the Sportscene thread.

It is sometimes very obvious that you are posting about me or responding to me - because a response from you (which I cant see) often appears immediately after one of mine.

I get it, you dont like me - thats fine - just put me on ignore.

Or if you dont want to do that (f**k knows why?) can I ask you to stop posting about or toward me when I cant see, and hence wont respond to what you are saying? 

Both our lives will be a hell of a lot simpler.

Cheers

I took a couple of people off ignore as I am a reasonable person. The other one has actually been fine.

However, posting a PM from (6 months?ago) on an open thread is truly dickish behaviour so back on you go.

Words fucking fail me.........

Just now, Leith Green said:

I took a couple of people off ignore as I am a reasonable person. The other one has actually been fine.

However, posting a PM from (6 months?ago) on an open thread is truly dickish behaviour so back on you go.

Words fucking fail me.........

I wish words did actually fail you. Would save me having to read your tear stained tantrums. :)