The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

I think he'll hang on if they remain the second largest party, at least until he has a few months of being humiliated in Holyrood. More due to having no alternatives than any great confidence in him. With Davidson in the Lords there'll be no going back for her so who's going to be next, Murdo Fraser?

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I think he'll hang on if they remain the second largest party, at least until he has a few months of being humiliated in Holyrood. More due to having no alternatives than any great confidence in him. With Davidson in the Lords there'll be no going back for her so who's going to be next, Murdo Fraser?

Ruddy face rocket and Inverclydes shame Jamie Greene MSP?

Davidson is a total non-starter. A few weeks of being addressed as "Baroness" will turn her into a fat seething mess. Fraser would be hilarious, even worse than Ross. He may also be ruled out if there's ever an investigation into the committee leaks and he was found to be the guilty party. Frankly they are an absolute rabble, which is of course wonderful. I'd like to see a few months of Ross getting humiliated in Holyrood in any case. 

3 hours ago, Paco said:

Does Douglas get punted if the Tories lose seats?

By all accounts he’s very unpopular within the Scottish party, at least out of the current MSPs, and was clearly parachuted in by Westminster. He is also clearly an idiot and I don’t see weekly sparring with Nicola Sturgeon really helping him win people over.

Probably depends who makes the call.

He’s being pseudo-punted as we speak

2BF5D3F3-DBD0-4D05-B594-BD481D648FA2.png

5 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

which one of his Parliamentary colleagues would you say loves the craic by way of comparison? The eternal jester Wee Willie Rennie? 

Scottish politicians generally are bereft of any sense of humour. That wee bald freak, especially.

5 hours ago, Paco said:

Does Douglas get punted if the Tories lose seats?

By all accounts he’s very unpopular within the Scottish party, at least out of the current MSPs, and was clearly parachuted in by Westminster. He is also clearly an idiot and I don’t see weekly sparring with Nicola Sturgeon really helping him win people over.

Probably depends who makes the call.

He won't be punted straight away as he's obviously BJs pick for this electrion, but if he goes on at the current rate of naffness he might get replaced in say 12/18 months.

What might be more embarrassing for BJ is how he will be able to speak for Scotland and justify denying IndyRef2 if the Tories drop from second to third - still a shortage of brass neck has never been one of his problems.

5 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

He has no track record in Holyrood but Stephen Kerr is their first list MSP for this election and appears to getting more column inches and air time. I dont rate him massively but just about anyone is surely an upgrade on Ross.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

so who is say, a UK politician with a sense of humour? Your freak comment is a bit dodgy. 

Dodgy in what respect? Are you not allowed to call someone a freak anymore? Is this another thing that the SNP have brought in? Gammons, c***s, minters etc, but not freaks.

Anyway, David Davis has a good sense of humour as does the aforementioned Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Everyone of these Nats are joyless and bereft of any sense of humour.

5 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Scottish politicians generally are bereft of any sense of humour. That wee bald freak, especially.

I liked it better when you were sharing daft pictures but these days your slip is showing and there is a stench that is far from minty fresh. 

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Dodgy in what respect? Are you not allowed to call someone a freak anymore? Is this another thing that the SNP have brought in? Gammons, c***s, minters etc, but not freaks.

Anyway, David Davis has a good sense of humour as does the aforementioned Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Everyone of these Nats are joyless and bereft of any sense of humour.

in what way is he a "freak" in your eyes?

Davis and Rees Mogg - aye a great sense of humour the both of them have. Tories eh - right up for the craic; not like those miserable Nats (and Greens) 😀

12 minutes ago, sophia said:

Come on then, define "freak" in the context of Patrick Harvie.... 

Pray forgive, I keep forgetting that it’s an SNP forum.  I’ll just call him a fascist, gammon, minter c**t instead. Those sort of diatribes always go on unchallenged on here. 

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Pray forgive, I keep forgetting that it’s an SNP forum.  I’ll just call him a fascist, gammon, minter c**t instead. Those sort of diatribes always go on unchallenged on here. 

To be fair, they usually arise from the absolute, verifiable, much-evidenced dicketry of certain politicians and posters. Harvie, from what I can see, has done nothing to anyone, and certainly nothing to warrant being called a “freak”. Perhaps you can elaborate on what exactly you think he’s been doing to deserve your calling him that?

Just now, Antlion said:

To be fair, they usually arise from the absolute, verifiable, much-evidenced dicketry of certain politicians and posters. Harvie, from what I can see, has done nothing to anyone, and certainly nothing to warrant being called a “freak”. Perhaps you can elaborate on what exactly you think he’s been doing to deserve your calling him that?

Do you not find it bizarre, this level of scrutiny?

You’ll see countless posts wishing death on people and calling folk fascists and c***s, yet strangely, no questions from the likes of you and Millie Tant!! Funny that, isn’t it? 

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Do you not find it bizarre, this level of scrutiny?

You’ll see countless posts wishing death on people and calling folk fascists and c***s, yet strangely, no questions from the likes of you and Millie Tant!! Funny that, isn’t it? 

Not as funny as you coating your y-fronts  in the brown stuff as you seek ever more desperate ways of avoiding owning your own words, no.