The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Not as funny as you coating your y-fronts  in the brown stuff as you seek ever more desperate ways of avoiding owning your own words, no.

That just reeks of trying too hard. Was that an attempt at Nat humour? 

In real life, Patrick is not very tall. I said hello to him when passing his stall by Oban Tesco car-park at a previous election.

I'm going to be charitable and assume that Glen Minter is referring to Patrick's lack of height rather than his sexual orientation.

5 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

That just reeks of trying too hard. Was that an attempt at Nat humour? 

Not as hard as you’re still trying to avoid justifying calling the innocuous Patrick Harvie a “freak”. I don’t think you were being humorous. It seems more like BritNat bigotry and bile, but if you’d care to provide a more reasonable justification...?

In real life, Patrick is not very tall. I said hello to him when passing his stall by Oban Tesco car-park at a previous election.
I'm going to be charitable and assume that Glen Minter is referring to Patrick's lack of height rather than his sexual orientation.
I think you're being extremely charitable 🤣

48 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

You’ll be able to dine out on that for the rest of you life. Saying hello to Patrick Harvie at Oban Tesco.....bucket list stuff.

As for his sexual orientation, I don’t even know what that is, but I would imagine he’s a real ladies man, what with being a small, bald angry, ginger cyclist.

Edited by Glen Sannox

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You’ll be able to dine out on that for the rest of you life. Saying hello to Patrick Hardie at Oban Tesco.....bucket list stuff.

As for his sexual orientation, I don’t even know what that is, but I would imagine he’s a real ladies man, what with being a small, bald angry, ginger cyclist.

^^^

(cringe)

Everyone knows your purpose and at this point you are best served by a period of self reflection

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

^^^

(cringe)

Everyone knows your purpose and at this point you are best served by a period of self reflection

Shades of that other far-right gobshite Roseanne Barr’s hysterical “I thought the bitch was white” defence after her comments about Valerie Jarrett.

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Wasn't funny first or second time 

I was serious, take a moment to yourself and consider the efficacy of using the sexuality of a common soul as an attack mechanism.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

You’ll be able to dine out on that for the rest of you life. Saying hello to Patrick Harvie at Oban Tesco.....bucket list stuff.

It wasn't as good as meeting Alistair "Mankyjacket" McConnachie in Oban's George Street, when he told me "I'm ashamed, disappointed and disgusted at Glen Minter's views"*

*In real life, I ignored the c*nt as he walked by

Edited by lichtgilphead

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

E0522C09-0377-4E6F-B408-C01FD9294338.gif

I've always wondered who that is.  It's off a TV show it would appear?  Looks like Roy Evans the old Liverpool manager.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I've always wondered who that is.  It's off a TV show it would appear?  Looks like Roy Evans the old Liverpool manager.

I could help but I couldn't possibly comment

11 hours ago, Antlion said:

Not as funny as you coating your y-fronts  in the brown stuff as you seek ever more desperate ways of avoiding owning your own words, no.

10 hours ago, Antlion said:

Not as hard as you’re still trying to avoid justifying calling the innocuous Patrick Harvie a “freak”. I don’t think you were being humorous. It seems more like BritNat bigotry and bile, but if you’d care to provide a more reasonable justification...?

10 hours ago, Antlion said:

Shades of that other far-right gobshite Roseanne Barr’s hysterical “I thought the bitch was white” defence after her comments about Valerie Jarrett.

9 hours ago, sophia said:

I was serious, take a moment to yourself and consider the efficacy of using the sexuality of a common soul as an attack mechanism.

😂

This place is unrivalled. Bingo for cyber nat roasters, as pointed out, devoid of any humour or personality.

Edited by Stormzy

34 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

This place is unrivalled. Bingo for cyber nat roasters, as pointed out, devoid of any humour or personality.

And yet unionists living in Scotland totally support a corrupt outdated government in another country, isn't that a bit odd?

Consider a born Australian vehemently supporting the Japanese Government.

Odd?

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And yet unionists living in Scotland totally support a corrupt outdated government in another country, isn't that a bit odd?

Consider a born Australian vehemently supporting the Japanese Government.

Odd?

Aye you certainly are... 😂

49 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

he called an openly bisexual politician a "freak". His bravery extended to implying it but not to confirm it and every post he has made since he has sought to try and save face. And yet you deem his comment acceptable but the outrage of posters who call out his homophobia as unacceptable.  

That seems quite apt. 

3 minutes ago, Pato said:

At the risk of being whooshed it's from the original House of Cards.

It's not a woosh attempt.  I've heard of the Kevin Spacey version but didn't know there was a UK show of the same name.  Came out in 1990 it seems, so I was only 5.