Anti intellectualism

DA Baracus

Feel for this made-up tattooist after some barely-literate conspiracy nut and his 'mates' post a few bad reviews calling him a sheeple. His imaginary clientele will dry up pretty fast.

I wonder if the tattoo artist was called fat Daz P.
But if I was sick of dealing with morons, it would make me less inclined to get into it with one, and more inclined just to say if you wont wear a mask you cant get tattooed here, since those are the conditions we are obliged to work under. In fact, if it's as bad as that I would probably have a template set out for sending to idiots.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, throbber said:
I wonder if the tattoo artist was called fat Daz P.

But if I was sick of dealing with morons, it would make me less inclined to get into it with one, and more inclined just to say if you wont wear a mask you cant get tattooed here, since those are the conditions we are obliged to work under. In fact, if it's as bad as that I would probably have a template set out for sending to idiots.

Yep, but some people are happy to shoot the shit with idiots/morons almost for the fun of it. 

Experts just generally don't seem so convincing as they used to. 60 years ago intellectuals wore Tweed and knew Latin. They gave off the impression of having put in the intellectual labour to deserve gravitas. 
Now we have Jason Leitch who looks like the kind of guy who would pass out in a pub on a shite stag do. 
I'm not sure a dentist is a good example of an intellectual.

46 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yep, but some people are happy to shoot the shit with idiots/morons almost for the fun of it. 

He's maybe not doing much tattoing atm, so is just filling in time on Twitter (or whatever).

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

You're a bit fucked either way, in my experience. If someone's ignorant/arrogant enough to insist that they aren't wearing a mask in your place of work, they're also likely to kick off and make a big deal out of being refused entry, either by going off on a rant or just barging their way in and calling your bluff about being removed. Seen it on the buses dozens of times so far; the moron has always won.

That wee tattooist screed was obviously just somebody's fantasy about what they'd like to have said to some roaster that arrived sans mask and went off on one. Most folk don't have the time or inclination to be bothered with that kind of shit. Or, indeed, the confidence they'd get backing from their boss if some dickhead decided to cause a scene and waste everyone's time.