Hibernian v The Rangers

Just now, Rugster said:

Kris Boyd is a moron. 

Just now, Shtuggie said:

It's funny in some ways - but Boyd should be nowhere near sky for this. He should do Rangers TV with ridiculous shouts like that. 

He shouldn't be near punditry full stop. It seems to take him an age to piece his thoughts together. 

Just now, BawWatchin said:

All started from a freekick given against Doidge that never was when he won it down the other end.

Aye, was quite surprised the ref didn't book Doidge too, it was as much a booking as the other two.....

I like how every time a Rangers defender gets brushed off the ball legally it's a foul. As if no Rangers defender can be out muscled. 

The free kick that ultimately led to the goal was a joke. Doidge went shoulder to shoulder with Goldson, a slight brush, Goldson kept his feet, free kick given.

It’s not the big decisions that go against non-OF teams, it’s a combination of the little ones. But I struggle to be bothered about it when I can’t be there to seethe in person.