Hibernian v The Rangers

My old was also born in Glasgow and also had/has no time for Rangers and Celtic. He's not been following football much for a while so Sevco barely register to him. He went to Partick and Clydebank games as a kid.

One of my mum's brothers, born in Glasgow, is a big Partick fan.

On 22/09/2020 at 23:27, DA Baracus said:

I think the big take away from all this is that Hibs Brute Porteous has pretty just stopped Sevco's attempt at stopping Celtic's 10 in a row, and I really hope that Sevco fans remember it.

Nah, they'll sigh him up for next year where he will make a bit contribution to stopping Sevco's attempt at stopping Celtic's 11 in a row

18 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

I’ve been on P and B since 2009 dafty. If you weren’t buried in celtic threads, you might have noticed.

Hardly. You're the one buried in a small corner of the site.

You only bother to post in the politics section these days. If Bohemian was sad enough to have read absolutely every post on P&B in the past year in absolutely every section other than the politics section, he'd have chanced upon exactly 3 tame, one-line posts of yours. By comparison, for every post you've made in that time, including the politics ones, Bohemian has made 70 posts.

Maybe you were whatever passes for a Pie and Bovril big shot in 2009, but when young Bohemian was a toddler, his grandad must have neglected to set him on his knee and tell him stories about your part in the P&B glory days, so, sadly, you're now all alone and unremembered by the newer generations, like a dementia-riddled Battle of Britain veteran in a nursing home. So it goes...

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Hardly. You're the one buried in a small corner of the site.

You only bother to post in the politics thread these days. If Bohemian was sad enough to have read absolutely every post on P&B in the past year in absolute every section other than the politics section, he'd have chanced upon exactly 3 tame, one-line posts of yours. By comparison, for every post you've made in that time, including the politics ones, Bohemian has made 70 posts.

Maybe you were whatever passes for a Pie and Bovril big shot in 2009, but when young Bohemian was a toddler, his grandad must have neglected to set him on his knee and tell him stories about your part in the P&B glory days, so, sadly, you're now all alone and unremembered by the newer generations, like a dementia-riddled Battle of Britain veteran in a nursing him. So it goes...

Telt.