Building a house

• 2 years later...

I'm all about modern architecture, those California-style houses with big windows and open living spaces – it's a vibe, right? But some pre-fab options can be a bit limited in style.What I did was work closely with an architect to customize the design to my liking. It cost a bit more, but having input into the layout and design was worth every penny. As for any surprises, there were a few bumps along the way, but that's just part of the journey.Speaking of home improvements, I recently used metal privacy screens from https://www.luxuryscreens.co.uk/product-category/metal-screens/ for my garden. They added a unique touch to my outdoor space and gave me the privacy I was looking for.

Edited by SofiyaBaker

29 minutes ago, SofiyaBaker said:

I'm all about modern architecture, those California-style houses with big windows and open living spaces – it's a vibe, right? But some pre-fab options can be a bit limited in style.

Pish.

34 minutes ago, SofiyaBaker said:

I'm all about modern architecture, those California-style houses with big windows and open living spaces – it's a vibe, right? But some pre-fab options can be a bit limited in style.

Does AI stand for 'Architectural Ignorance' in this case ?