Camelon juniors 2020-2021

14 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

It's not been a great decade for Falkirk non-league football. Falkirk Juniors 5 year? flirtation with the game all at the mercy of one man who eventually got bored, then Syngenta getting into bed with a "character" from the amateurs  to form a Junior (then Senior) team and all goes wrong after only a few years and talk of SPFL. Now this person brings his entourage to Camelon lock, stock and two smoking barrels.  I wonder if that's good long term planning by the Mariners?

I heard they could also be shifted to Little Kerse, any substance to that?

What would be the reason to move the club to Little Kerse? If he wanted to do that he could have spun Syngenta off and called them LK.

Theirs been a lot of work done in the Pavillion this week. He even stated in his interview that we were staying at Carmuirs. Long term would be too get an astro down.

3 minutes ago, alan862 said:

What would be the reason to move the club to Little Kerse? If he wanted to do that he could have spun Syngenta off and called them LK.

Theirs been a lot of work done in the Pavillion this week. He even stated in his interview that we were staying at Carmuirs. Long term would be too get an astro down.

I dunno, it was a rumour I heard a couple of months ago when told Syngenta would be withdrawing and those involved joining Camelon, which has now happened, with a move to LK as well.

Just now, Burnieman said:

I dunno, it was a rumour I heard a couple of months ago when told Syngenta would be withdrawing and those involved joining Camelon, which has now happened, with a move to LK as well.

Rumours from people who have absolutely zero idea clearly. LK isn't compatable for EOSFL football. Already doing a lot of work at the ground. As I said Steven said that in his interview

1 minute ago, alan862 said:

Rumours from people who have absolutely zero idea clearly. LK isn't compatable for EOSFL football. Already doing a lot of work at the ground. As I said Steven said that in his interview

Well they knew all about the Syngenta thing before it became public knowledge, apparently LK being upgraded.  Might be shite of course, hence why I asked if there was any substance to it.

Just now, Burnieman said:

Well they knew all about the Syngenta thing before it became public knowledge, apparently LK being upgraded.  Might be shite of course, hence why I asked if there was any substance to it.

a lot of people knew about the syngenta thing before it became public knowledge but people here a story and add bits on

3 hours ago, alan862 said:

Why would there be any need to state in an interview you'd be staying where you are? 

That in itself should be worrying. 

6 hours ago, FootyNomad1 said:

Majority of football supporters be wishing that Syngenta struggle to win the points needed to stay up (which may well be possible - who would’ve thought replacing a full team for a squad a division below was a great idea?) 

Alan

6 hours ago, FootyNomad1 said:

Majority of football supporters be wishing that Syngenta struggle to win the points needed to stay up (which may well be possible - who would’ve thought replacing a full team for a squad a division below was a great idea?) 

Syngenta have withdrawn, they are no more.

33 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Syngenta have withdrawn, they are no more.

Clearly meaning the franchise running out of Carmuirs - Syngenta in all but name.

Camelon Juniors are dead and buried.

23 minutes ago, drs said:

Clearly meaning the franchise running out of Carmuirs - Syngenta in all but name.

I remember people saying that when Karl lejman came in from falkirk juniors and brought 6 or 7 players with him before he couldn't do the role. 

Just because people come from another club doesn't mean they are. Does that mean linlithgow rose are camelon juniors as some of the old guard went to watch them their whole management team and most of the players came from camelon

You keep telling yourself that Camelon are still alive and maybe you'll come to believe it one day. 

Syngenta have taken over the club and everyone can see it, not sure why you are trying to deny its happened.

44 minutes ago, drs said:

I assume Syngenta Juveniles revert back to what they've always known before "Santa" rolled into town?

If a team called Camelon are still playing at Carmuirs Park in red jerseys with a Camelon crest on them it's difficult to see how Camelon are no more.

Having said that it would be hilarious if the Syngenta people now get relegated after giving up what looked like a near certainty on being promoted.

1 hour ago, drs said:

You keep telling yourself that Camelon are still alive and maybe you'll come to believe it one day. 

Syngenta have taken over the club and everyone can see it, not sure why you are trying to deny its happened.

Lithgae rose must not be alive either then