2020-2021 PPV Summary/Links

53 minutes ago, Mr X said:
57 minutes ago, parsforlife said:
We can trust your hosting.  However ayr proved its not just hosting that can make the stream a problem if clubs aren’t using the right equipment/operators.

I think we've already proved theres no problem there

Then you’ll have some happy customers. Unlike most of the division.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Then you’ll have some happy customers. Unlike most of the division.

Rovers fans will all vouch for the Queens set up. No significant streaming issues barring a glitch with the sound for a few minutes and very decent commentary. 

Throw in an accommodating home defence and it's well worth the tenner. 

1 minute ago, liammcintosh01 said:

Alloas stream was very good this week, I know with it being on BBC Scotland not very many people would have watched it but it was impressive, also the commentary good, was a lot better than listening to Billy dodds talk absolute drivel.

I'm not doubting you, but that's a pretty low bar to be fair. 

41 minutes ago, liammcintosh01 said:

Alloas stream was very good this week, I know with it being on BBC Scotland not very many people would have watched it but it was impressive, also the commentary good, was a lot better than listening to Billy dodds talk absolute drivel.

The commentary for our game was also a good standard,   Pixellot have been rightly hounded for their shite but the commentary was well done 

Cracking nights entertainment and well worth £10. Raith TV was by some distance the best PPV setup I've experienced so far this season. One stutter just before the opening goal and that was it. No problems casting to the TV and the commentary team, whilst slightly biased towards RR as you'd expect, were good fun to listen to. "Has a ball ever hit a train here do you know?" :lol:

Good reports from ICT with the manual operator controlling the Pixellot system for the Betfred Cup match.

Edit: I am assuming a manual operator, as the only reasonable explanation for a decent feed.

Edited by TxRover

47 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Is it definitely being manually operated? They got that setup quick

I cannot say it was, but the reports indicate that it pretty much has to have been. Improvement was massive, and from Alloa’s experience, Pixellot updates usually regress the performance.

Given @LeodhasXD already has his joystick, it seems likely they expedited it to ICT because of the horrendous shiteshows so far.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I cannot say it was, but the reports indicate that it pretty much has to have been. Improvement was massive, and from Alloa’s experience, Pixellot updates usually regress the performance.

Given @LeodhasXD already has his joystick, it seems likely they expedited it to ICT because of the horrendous shiteshows so far.

Possibly, but they only advertised for operators earlier this week. Unless Pixellot sent one of their own people as a temporary fix

Alloa asked for a joystick weeks ago and if they have it now, theyve only just got it

30 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Possibly, but they only advertised for operators earlier this week. Unless Pixellot sent one of their own people as a temporary fix

Alloa asked for a joystick weeks ago and if they have it now, theyve only just got it

Been using it for three weeks. I'm waiting on Pixellot sending their employee now. Then it'll free us up for multicam time...

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Has it been that long since you told me it was stuck in customs? :huh: Could have sworn it was last week

Well I used it last week against Dundee and today and it's first outing was BSC Glasgow's game the week before. The day's are running into each other for me. Unless that was a midweek game. I don't remember.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

The camera today was under manual control / operation. Much better than the last couple of weeks not that there was too much action to miss.

Yeah it was miles better today.  No crazy rocking or swinging all over the place.  It's still a bit too far back in the stand for my liking but was much more watchable.

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Been using it for three weeks. I'm waiting on Pixellot sending their employee now. Then it'll free us up for multicam time...

They were paying £80 per game to "operators". I saw the job advert, was tempted to apply, but it wasn't quite right with my own commitments.

2 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

They were paying £80 per game to "operators". I saw the job advert, was tempted to apply, but it wasn't quite right with my own commitments.

I know I discussed doing ours with them but they'd rather have their own operator so it was solely their responsibility. Still think that means I should invoice them for £160.