Dundee vs Raith Rovers

Dundee deserve the lead based on their spell of pressure in the 5-10 minutes before the goal. Bit of a non event before that.
We’ve been poor. Loko hasn’t offered anything, we are really missing Duku. Need to hold the ball up better so our midfield can play off the striker and get into the game.
Great strike by Adam and that pass in the first 10 minutes was something else, he is a cut above on the ball. 
Picture quality has, for the most part, been fine for me. The less said about the commentary the better. Also I don’t seem to be getting a score and time on the screen, do Dundee not do that? 
They said pregame they were having problems with it.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I only got from about 36minutes. Was it a complete onslaught the rest of the half too? 

Raith should’ve been 1 up after a couple of minutes. They’ve actually been a bit better going forward than I expected. 

Before you logged on Mullen and Afolabi in the same move should’ve scored and so should Marshall have after a great move. 

Loko doesn't seem to have the same nuisance value that Duku does, although I'm not sure he'd have done an awful lot better given the way we've played. Hendry and Tait have been the two that have disappointed me most.  Tait's loose pass in the build up to the goal summed up his day while Hendry looks like he might not last the 90 minutes the way he's carrying on. 

I'm not sure we're set up to chase a game so we'll need to keep it tight and hope to nick something at the other end. 

Yeah, I don’t see us getting anything from today. Now playing against the wind, Adam and Dorrans have been far superior than our midfield, Ross and Armstrong getting no change out their fullbacks and Lokotsch has been isolated. Really nothing on the bench to change the game from an attacking perspective. Maybe try Mahady? Big ask for a 16 year old to come off the bench and change the game, right enough.

If we are to get a goal it’ll probably be from a set piece or a mistake.

Been quite a decent game though. Been quite even apart from the 10 mins before the goal.

Just a shame we've not had anyone to hold the ball up and bring the midfielders and wide players more into the game. As good as Adam is on the ball I don't fancy his or Dorrens chances chasing back against Tait and Mathews. Hopefully put them on the back foot more this half. 

Was probably a bit harsh on the stream too. Pic has been fine since a changed links. Commentators are awful though. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yeah, I don’t see us getting anything from today. Now playing against the wind, Adam and Dorrans have been far superior than our midfield, Ross and Armstrong getting no change out their fullbacks and Lokotsch has been isolated. Really nothing on the bench to change the game from an attacking perspective. Maybe try Mahady? Big ask for a 16 year old to come off the bench and change the game, right enough.

If we are to get a goal it’ll probably be from a set piece or a mistake.

I still think there's a chance, but we need to get some kind of rhythm going rather than hoofing it up to Lokotsch. The Dundee defence has shown already they can look suspect if they're under pressure. It's a long shot but it all hinges on how our midfield do. 

Been quite a decent game though. Been quite even apart from the 10 mins before the goal.
Just a shame we've not had anyone to hold the ball up and bring the midfielders and wide players more into the game. As good as Adam is on the ball I don't fancy his or Dorrens chances chasing back against Tait and Mathews. Hopefully put them on the back foot more this half. 
Was probably a bit harsh on the stream too. Pic has been fine since a changed links. Commentators are awful though. 
That's Byrne's job.