Hibs v Dundee - Deja Vu edition

RossBFaeDundee

Been hoping someone other than me would make this thread so I didn't have to make it. Feels like the most foregone conclusion of all time that we're losing and conceding at least 3 goals. I'd love to see some Hibs fans try to sell me on buying this game.

Willie Collum is the ref. Hanlon will likely be out with injury, so McGregor will play with Porteous rather than him on Saturday. Hopefully after the schedule he's had Marciano is left out to rest and we get another shot against Barnes, who I think we'd have far more success against potentially. Depends on how seriously JR sees us as a threat, which imo we're not. 

McPake didn't mention any player updates in the 24/7 pre match interview on YouTube (hoping to hear Afolabi is fit), maybe will be something when the full interview goes up on DeeTV. Jakubiak took the pre match interview though which is promising, hopefully he'll start alongside Afolabi.