Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

If Starks Park was as big a draw for Raith fans as a Dunfermline Morton match thread was they might not get outperformed on attendance by an ice hockey team weekly. Perma-diddies.

😂 Hahaha brilliant. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Can't be getting upset at the wee team patter lads then partaking in those shenanigans, a wee bit of self respect please. 

Bless em. Come the Fife Derby in a couple weeks you'll have the usual suspects throwing a tantrum over the wee team patter. 

We were rank today. Let's not go 4-4-2 again. McManus and O'Hara just don't work together. They have zero chemistry and don't anticipate what the other might do.

We were flat and dull. We struggled to create chances and the few we did (McManus first and second half and Fraser Murray second half) we fluffed. The players didn't look comfortable in the 4-4-2. At times players seemed unsure what runs to make and how they were to support us in possession. Turner didn't have the same freedom to get forward he does in the usual formation when he knows there someone behind him covering in front of the defence.  To compound all this, the passing of the team was poor far too often. This included the terrible crossing from Edwards and especially Comrie.

Morton were very well organised. They had a very clear game plan and stuck to it well. They held their defensive line excellently and were happy to let us aimlessly pass the ball around doing nothing. They fully deserved the win today. The first goal was a nonsense to concede. McInroy needs to be clearing that rather than slicing it high in the air. We learned nothing from the goal that comically wasn't allowed given how they got the second.

Losing to Morton isn't the worst thing and I've seen it many times. It was the performance that was the most disappointing thing today. We've had some worrying performances this season (Raith, QOTS and Clyde) and it concerns me given some of the pish Crawford had us serve up last season.

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Bless em. Come the Fife Derby in a couple weeks you'll have the usual suspects throwing a tantrum over the wee team patter. 

3 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

Oh, so people are playing the "big team" game now, as if anyone gives a f**k.

Let's leave that kind of shite to the scum.

I didn't expect it that quickly! 

56 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Thought the result today would be the most embarrassing thing I'd see this weekend then I seen the Raith fans getting absolutely bodied on this thread. Pleasing.

Said it after the game we had with them at Dens. The team have stepped up on the park and adapted quite well to the higher quality. The posters need to replicate that online but they're struggling really badly to bring anything worthwhile to the higher division posting pot. 

Nailed on for the P&B relegation come the seasons end, IMO. 

I've put that exact same comment in lots of threads for other teams. Anyone who cares if their team is big should join the old firm and do their deck measuring there. Because otherwise, it's utterly pathetic. And to be fair, it's utterly pathetic there too.

We were rank today. Let's not go 4-4-2 again. McManus and O'Hara just don't work together. They have zero chemistry and don't anticipate what the other might do.
We were flat and dull. We struggled to create chances and the few we did (McManus first and second half and Fraser Murray second half) we fluffed. The players didn't look comfortable in the 4-4-2. At times players seemed unsure what runs to make and how they were to support us in possession. Turner didn't have the same freedom to get forward he does in the usual formation when he knows there someone behind him covering in front of the defence.  To compound all this, the passing of the team was poor far too often. This included the terrible crossing from Edwards and especially Comrie.
Morton were very well organised. They had a very clear game plan and stuck to it well. They held their defensive line excellently and were happy to let us aimlessly pass the ball around doing nothing. They fully deserved the win today. The first goal was a nonsense to concede. McInroy needs to be clearing that rather than slicing it high in the air. We learned nothing from the goal that comically wasn't allowed given how they got the second.
Losing to Morton isn't the worst thing and I've seen it many times. It was the performance that was the most disappointing thing today. We've had some worrying performances this season (Raith, QOTS and Clyde) and it concerns me given some of the pish Crawford had us serve up last season.
Depsite winning two manager of the month awards and being unbeaten until today I think that we still look shaky and vulnerable to losing goals. We lost to a well organised squad that cost far less to assemble.
Crawford is scotlands answer to OGS

34 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Good to see that the Pars and Morton supporters aren't rattled. 

tenor (2).gif

Can’t kid a kidder, chum. You know your lot are having an absolute mare here. Time to walk away fro the key board for the night.

Bye-bye.

5 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I've put that exact same comment in lots of threads for other teams. Anyone who cares if their team is big should join the old firm and do their deck measuring there. Because otherwise, it's utterly pathetic. And to be fair, it's utterly pathetic there too.

The big team/wee team references are to do with their shan Fife rivalry and not the Old Firm. Stick to playing with your wrestling dolls at the weekend.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Depsite winning two manager of the month awards and being unbeaten until today I think that we still look shaky and vulnerable to losing goals. We lost to a well organised squad that cost far less to assemble.
Crawford is scotlands answer to OGS

It's poor stuff like today that still makes me question Crawford. Obviously I'm nowhere near "get him out!" at the moment but I worry that we'll have too many of there nonsense performances and results, like we did last season. They're even more costly this season due to the shortened season.