Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

Lots of good Saints fans without a mention, which saddens me deeply. The likes of Radford, Kyle, nelsjfc, Valentino Bolognese, Mr positive sometimes, Jamie_Beatson, Zamora Fan & several others (too many to list tbh) are all well worth reading and I enjoy reading their views on Saints. Truly cemented our status as the best posters on the Pie and Bovril this year.

A Happy New Year to Saints fans everywhere ✌️ 

52 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

ST JOHNSTONE

Tommy_Wright__2914925b.jpg.66eae1033aaba891635fb7c4196c936f.jpg

Pie and Bovril's best-loved St J posters of 2020:

Despite calling them a graveyard set of posters, the Saintees took more interest in voting than any other set of fans, so I've rewarded them with the final primetime slot. Say what you like about St Johnstone ("tory farmers", "consistently taking a sledgehammer to Scotland's coefficient", "they've started selling three sides of their ground to the Old Firm like the pathetic diddies they are"), they spent the entirety of the last decade in the top flight, which is more than any Edinburgh side can say. Onto the votes, and @Kyle, @Bonksy+HisChristianParade and @deej all finished in a dead heat at the back, with @The Real Saints just missing out in 4th place. In terms of the podium...

3rd - @RandomGuy. Tanner.gif.dac3ac4380502d7d552b984e4ec7d37a.gif

2nd - @tree house tam, truly arrogance personified, declared "I'm piss bored winning it and as such have relaxed my posting style to beige". In light of this dramatic change in posting style that we all definitely noticed, he's dropped a place and has to settle for a runners up medal, which he may well be chucking into the stands à la Garry O'Connor.

1st - @PauloPerth edges in front to win the lot. Definitely the best St Johnstone poster (not saying all that much), and definitely not the worst Paulo on this site (again, not saying all that much). Wish I could retract my vote for him after his snippy comment about my platonic love for the Buddies, but alas, rules are rules.

Worst voters coming next to finish off this year's awards, just keep the quote below in mind. 1234871799_JackScoffs.png.458cb0b04be08fb2c3ec91683d6a5be3.png

Congratulations to Paulo, well deserved wee man.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Where did you finish in the song contest?

I went out at the semi-final stage unfortunately. Quite right, to be fair, because I listened to all of the semi-final tracks and I wasn't even in my own top ten. Still, very pleased to have reached that stage. Thanks for your vote, Sarge.

18 hours ago, HibsFan said:

1452031840658.thumb.jpg.16b45cde1181843b3e4aff6a1f067058.jpg

Pie and Bovril's least liked Hibs posters of 2020:

Dear lord, what a sad little life, P&B. You built my hopes up by voting me best Hibs poster, so you could knock me down with this. Lessons in decorum, grace of a reversing dump truck without tyres, you know the rest. Personally think it's a disgrace @Glen Sannox escaped with one vote, he's clearly the worst of our bunch. Anyhow, here's the breakdown.

3rd - @BawWatchin, who's been gone for a little while now. No idea what the story is there, anyone care to explain? Always liked him myself but maybe he got into bother on other sections of the forum? He was always very active in the Politics thread I'm sure.

2nd - @HibsFan and @ewan14 share the prize. Hated, adored, @HibsFan is never ignored. And long may it continue. Ewan must've pissed off a couple of folk, as his -400 indicates.

1st - @Snifter Pee Rot wins the lot. Not a good poster, had a weird affixation with Dempster. Maybe he can follow her out of the door now.

Our final two clubs tomorrow. They'll be done early because, as boring as my Hogmanay plans are looking right now, f**k spending NYE explaining the phenomenon of  @RandomGuy. to disinterested Pie and Bovril users.

Es are good , Es are good he's  .....

Actually " just say no " people

Much as I hate to have to correct a fellow Hibbie  the vast , vast majority of my reddies are due to one person who disagreed with my opinion , and I his ,  on where , and where not , Tierney should play for the national team

E. is  innocent

clue

( Kieran cannot play right wing back )

Edited by ewan14

30 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Lots of good Saints fans without a mention, which saddens me deeply. The likes of Radford, Kyle, nelsjfc, Valentino Bolognese, Mr positive sometimes, Jamie_Beatson, Zamora Fan & several others (too many to list tbh) are all well worth reading and I enjoy reading their views on Saints. Truly cemented our status as the best posters on the Pie and Bovril this year.

A Happy New Year to Saints fans everywhere ✌️ 

image.jpeg.b769f82f5ac1cfeca2befbf641e1c5bd.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's a shame the St Johnstone fans would rather write rubbish on a football forum rather than turn up to see their team in person. I suppose this season has at least given them an excuse.

I'm sure that @Div admitted as much to Stuart Cosgrove when he appeared on Off The Ball, that there's more registered Saints p&b accounts than there are season ticket holders.

22 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

This has been an unmitigated disaster...

Oh, now, not at all.

Such excoriating language should only be kept to when you lose 2-0 to County.

Edited by Ric

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

For what it’s worth, if I had remembered/had time to vote, @The_Kincardine would have received my favourite Rangers poster. Comes across to me as a sensible poster, most of the time, and really don’t see him as the drink sodden bigot that most on here seem to. 

He plays to the gallery in that respect, particularly on the Politics threads.

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm sure that @Div admitted as much to Stuart Cosgrove when he appeared on Off The Ball, that there's more registered Saints p&b accounts than there are season ticket holders.

To be fair I probably have more dotting accounts that saints have season ticket holders.

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

KILMARNOCK

1st - @craigkillie runs away with it in @Szamo's_Ammo-esque proportions. Described as carrying out "'policeman like' bodying of trolls and idiots on here

This is one of the most offensive things I've ever had written about me. f**k the police.

I've no time for these sort of threads, but, having said that, I've read every write up of every team, and I think @HibsFan is to be congratulated for all his hard - and entertaining - work.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Typo & sllepnig