Rangers vs Motherwell 19th December

16 hours ago, welldaft said:

To be fair most of the Rangers fans on here have been fair and relatively considered in their responses..

Of course Motherwell should have attacked Rangers at every opportunity. Why did we not play 4-3-3. What planet are these people on. Hamilton 8-0 and they defended too. 5 goals v Benfica. Lost one game all season.

I thought we would lose by 5+ goals. Still annoyed we conceded 3. 

But take a look at Twitter and it is very easy to see why the Old Firm are hated so much. I get that it is for the most part a minority and at Motherwell we have our fair share but some of the comments after you won the game 3-1 beggars belief.  Who actually thinks that a tweet calling Motherwell a boring irrelevant little club having won the bloody game makes them look at all clever. I see those tweets and I genuinely think what a MORON.

I have yet to watch the highlights. After Xmas has been all but cancelled I am not sure that would give me the boost I am looking for. I am quite sure the 3 goals would have been avoidable from a Junior side. 

The players and Manager need to get the finger out. Capt Oats is right to point out that 3 of our 4 defeats have been to the top 3 sides but our performances v St Johnstone and St Mirren were insipid. 

It's better for everyone's health if they don't...