Same Old Alloa v The Caley

Nowhere to be seen for weeks when we turn in some decent performances but as soon as we lose a game, admittedly with a poor second half showing, and Shaun is back to call for the sacking of the manager.

In these times of uncertainty it's nice to have some normality every now and then.

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Nowhere to be seen for weeks when we turn in some decent performances but as soon as we lose a game, admittedly with a poor second half showing, and Shaun is back to call for the sacking of the manager.

In these times of uncertainty it's nice to have some normality every now and then.

I aim to please arsehole, you and Highland Capital are the most grumpiest ICT fans on here, constantly aiming unnecessary posts towards me!!

I aim to please arsehole, you and Highland Capital are the most grumpiest ICT fans on here, constantly aiming unnecessary posts towards me!!
Seems to me a grumpy ICT fan would be the one insulting other posters, calling for sackings all the time and moaning about players and staff any time they post on this site...

If you write some wild stuff on here don't be surprised if other posters challenge you on it. For the umpteenth time you've posted about sacking the manager and some posters are calling you out on it.

Sounds like you'd be better supporting Rangers or Celtic because teams like ICT will lose games more often than not and you're going to have to accept that rather than fly into a mad "SaCk tHe mAnAGeR" rage any time we are defeated.

ICT lose > Shaun: "Sack the manager" > Everyone else: "Here's why we shouldn't sack the manager" > Shaun: "You idiots are targetting me and calling me nasty names! :bairn" > ICT win > Shaun disappears.

Edited by Highland Capital