Accies v Livi

Depleted squad but no excuses can be made for that. Livi by far the better team and the defence is atrocious. God knows what team we'll put out on Saturday but we'll be getting gubbed either way.

Oh aye, Merry Christmas 
You too brother [emoji1666][emoji1666][emoji1666]

19 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This being a home game we should see as winnable doesn’t mean much to me. Livi been in great form recently so I would be happy enough with a draw just now. Means we can go into our pumping off Celtic on an ok run.

Classic Hamilton. 

5 wins on the bounce, just give Martindale Dec MoTM now. icon_cheers.png

Very comfortable performance by the Lions, controlled the game and never looked like conceding, even defended set pieces well. Prob should've been a few goals up a lot earlier but can't complain, we absolutely strolled it.

Holt had a stormer, big Marv might not get back in the team against Killie.

Stryjek is looking very comfortable in goals now too, great with pass backs, and stroking the ball around our back line, even sold one of their players a dummy faking hitting the ball and dragging it back, confident in goals.

Fitzwater is growing with every game too, at last we look very solid in defence.

St Mirren, Accies, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, and Ross County all losing/on the way to losing, very good night indeed. Just need Aberdeen to nick a win against Motherwell and it'll be a perfect night for us.

Fitzwater has had a huge turnaround. Start of the season he was shockingly bad but he's somehow settled and grown at a ridiculous pace
Yeah, I was very critical of him at the start but I'm happy he's proved me wrong. Has looked so assured in the last few games and has a decent turn of pace too.