Rangers vs Hibs

Hopefully Hibs coaching staff have explained to young Portyous the difference between a draw and a win.

Was it not some of your mob that were refusing to shake hands with him? I may be wrong but I feel this might be what happened.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Was it not some of your mob that were refusing to shake hands with him? I may be wrong but I feel this might be what happened.

He was trying to wind up several players up and got ignored, then started shouting at Gerrard that his players were bad losers. Gerrard explained that no one had lost the game,  Portyous didn't get it.

He was trying to wind up several players up and got ignored, then started shouting at Gerrard that his players were bad losers. Gerrard explained that no one had lost the game,  Portyous didn't get it.

Even drawing a game you're expected to win not shaking hands is bad form even if someone had been winding you up, speaks more for the maturity of the Sevco players that refused to shake hands than Porteous.

25 minutes ago, Empty It said:
32 minutes ago, bennett said:

Even drawing a game you're expected to win not shaking hands is bad form even if someone had been winding you up, speaks more for the maturity of the Sevco players that refused to shake hands than Porteous.

It started with Morelos and Shteeeeevie Gerrrrard continued it - unsurprising as he is the kind of guy that batters people in nightclubs.

I agree that its surprising that players get wound up by a 21 yo having a wee bit of fun.......

27 minutes ago, Empty It said:
33 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes Portyous thinking that he had won the game 2- 2 really spoke volumes about us.

Just now, Green Day said:

It started with Morelos and Shteeeeevie Gerrrrard continued it - unsurprising as he is the kind of guy that batters people in nightclubs.

I agree that its surprising that players get wound up by a 21 yo having a wee bit of fun.......

Forget everything that I've said, you guys are right.  Please don't post any Scottish cup pics.

Sad to see the Hibees above haven't honoured the traditional Christmas Day truce.

If British and German soldiers can put their differences aside to celebrate the birth of our Lord and saviour, then I know we can too.

Edited by G51

48 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

The two sides have only ever met 31 times and we are  unbeaten in 24 of them .

I have no idea where that's come from but I'm pretty sure that it's not even close to being true. :lol:

If we're saying that Rangers are a new club since 2012, we've played them 25 times in all competitions since then. Even if you call the first Challenge Cup game a draw (2-1 Rangers AET), then the stats are still as followed.

2014/15 7 games W 4 D 1 L 2

2015/16 6 games W 3 D 0 L 3

2017/18 4 games W 2 D 1 L 1

2018/19 4 games W 0 D 3 L 1

2019/20 3 games W 0 D 0 L 3

2020/21 1 game W 0 D 1 L 0

So the overall record is P 25, W 9, D 6, L 10. Not too bad but it's been notably tailing off in recent years.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

I have no idea where that's come from but I'm pretty sure that it's not even close to being true. :lol:

If we're saying that Rangers are a new club since 2012, we've played them 25 times in all competitions since then. Even if you call the first Challenge Cup game a draw (2-1 Rangers AET), then the stats are still as followed.

2014/15 7 games W 4 D 1 L 2

2015/16 6 games W 3 D 0 L 3

2017/18 4 games W 2 D 1 L 1

2018/19 4 games W 0 D 3 L 1

2019/20 3 games W 0 D 0 L 3

2020/21 1 game W 0 D 1 L 0

So the overall record is P 25, W 9, D 6, L 10. Not too bad but it's been notably tailing off in recent years.

From Twitter , and im smashed. Pretty bad metric if im honest.

Thanks for doing some real DD

10 hours ago, G51 said:

Sad to see the Hibees above haven't honoured the traditional Christmas Day truce.

If British and German soldiers can put their differences aside to celebrate the birth of our Lord and saviour, then I know we can too.

John Denver and the Muppets had a great song about this:

On 24/12/2020 at 17:06, G51 said:

Both teams to score is an absolute slam-dunk here, right?

Hibs didn’t exactly look lethal infront of goal against St Mirren, although admittedly the Nesbit finish was top drawer. If Rangers play to anything like their ability I can see this being the classic Old Firm at home display, and running out comfortable 3-0 winners.