ICT vs Pars

McInroy with a good chance.
Edwards with a horrible pass that resulted in OFW needing to make a decent save. This is what I've been on about. His passing is too careless too often.

McInroy gets that on target it’s 2-0

Stupid from Edwards. He needs to work on that.

Decent half from us that. Turner running the show as ever, some boy. 

Happy with McCann also. 

Look dangerous going forward but wouldn't be shocked to see us ship a goal. Some self destruction perhaps. 

Would have liked another goal. Still anyones. 

5 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

I remember reading the commentator boy getting some stick previously but gotta say I’m enjoying it so far. It’s very Alan Partridge at times. 

He had a zinger about 'controversial politicians' early on that made me chuckle.

Seriously fucking disappointing. Pretty consistently since the previous Dunfermline game, perhaps with the exception of the Hearts game, we've tried to press high up and play our way through teams. We haven't always been able to sustain it, but at least we've set up that way and we've seen some excellent football in patches. With this line up, we're inviting Dunfermline onto a defence which has proved it can't cope with people running at it or track runners effectively from set pieces or cross balls. The goal came originally from us leaving Wilson in too much space on the edge of the area then not clearing our lines properly, and it was fully deserved. The stats will show that we've had chances, but they've pretty much all been shots from outside the box or harmless flicked headers from Sutherland, the one that hit the bar immediately after the goal being the exception. Vincent offers nothing going forward, and Doran hasn't done much either.  Hopefully Kennedy and McGregor make early appearances in the second half. 

10 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

I remember reading the commentator boy getting some stick previously but gotta say I’m enjoying it so far. It’s very Alan Partridge at times. 

He has called out the wrong players name at least 5 times in the first half and that’s just for the players he has been commentating on all season. It’s ridiculous.