Jon Guthrie

Hi to all Livingston fans. 

Good to see you going great guns at last. How is Jon Guthrie doing? He didn't appear to be the greatest defender when he was with us but seems to be doing a good job for you guys according to the match reports I'm reading. It's always good to see past players doing well even if they weren't so great for us.

No idea if he's doing any good currently, but if he is doing well for Livingston just now, I imagine he'll be signing for Motherwell sooner or later. 

Keep me posted, lads! 

to go back to the topic, Big John  has been solid for Livi basically since he signed. The team started off the season badly and he was just as culpable as other players. He certainly has come on over the past couple of months and knocking in a few goals as well.  We've got Devlin and Fitzwater as well, just need Luke Leahy and we've got Walsall back line.

7 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

I'll reel it in. Do you think Dec is off to Celtic? at least he'll get a sunny  winter break with them.

This month will be his best chance as once Celtic get a competent manager in, he's got no chance. 

4 minutes ago, Desp said:

This month will be his best chance as once Celtic get a competent manager in, he's got no chance. 

they are going to be struggling for a competent manager then. Borders shut, nae flights, Brexit restrictions on foreign nationals getting jobs .Wee Nicola got us buttoned down tighter than a drum skin. Look at the gene pool of out of work managers available, Lennon staying which can only be good news for the rest of us.

Good to see you going great guns at last. How is Jon Guthrie doing? He didn't appear to be the greatest defender when he was with us but seems to be doing a good job for you guys according to the match reports I'm reading. It's always good to see past players doing well even if they weren't so great for us.

Big Bad Jon won our Player of the Year award last season and was an absolute colossus replacing Craig Halkett who we feared was irreplaceable. We started the season pretty poorly as a tean and Guthrie wasn't at his best but in the last couple of months Jack Fitzwater has partnered him in defence and they've looked so strong as a CB pairing. Nicky Devlin is also very well thought of by Livi fans too. Have Walsall got any other rubbish players we could make good?

they are going to be struggling for a competent manager then. Borders shut, nae flights, Brexit restrictions on foreign nationals getting jobs .Wee Nicola got us buttoned down tighter than a drum skin. Look at the gene pool of out of work managers available, Lennon staying which can only be good news for the rest of us.
Stephen Robinson for Celtic

1 hour ago, Super Saddler said:

Yeah he's been brilliant for us, player of the year last season and after a dodgy start he's back on top form again this season, Got 5 goals last season too, and has already got another 5 this season.

18 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
20 hours ago, Super Saddler said:

Big Bad Jon won our Player of the Year award last season and was an absolute colossus replacing Craig Halkett who we feared was irreplaceable. We started the season pretty poorly as a tean and Guthrie wasn't at his best but in the last couple of months Jack Fitzwater has partnered him in defence and they've looked so strong as a CB pairing. Nicky Devlin is also very well thought of by Livi fans too. Have Walsall got any other rubbish players we could make good?

Oh yes indeed we have