Dundee v Ayr United

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

This is getting a bit old now.

We’ve had one game with Hopkins and you’ve basically already written him off as someone who’s going to constantly park the bus.

Update

LINEUP111615917492107.png

Hopkin swinging the changes which is pretty radical, not often you see an Ayr team over the last few seasons making 3 tactical changes to a squad with none enforced through injuries.

Not going to say we're setting up to defend however that looks quite a "stifled" "compact" midfield, or either a 4/3/3 which means i'm talking nonsense, however if it's the former that's a bit disappointing considering Dundee seem to be playing with quite a weakened defence.

Still i'm a bit more confident seeing McKenzie starting, give us a focal point, best we've got just now so we just have to get on with it.

2-1 Ayr 

C'MON UNITED

16 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Hopkin swinging the changes which is pretty radical, not often you see an Ayr team over the last few seasons making 3 tactical changes to a squad with none enforced through injuries.

Not going to say we're setting up to defend however that looks quite a "stifled" "compact" midfield, or either a 4/3/3 which means i'm talking nonsense, however if it's the former that's a bit disappointing considering Dundee seem to be playing with quite a weakened defence.

Still i'm a bit more confident seeing McKenzie starting, give us a focal point, best we've got just now so we just have to get on with it.

2-1 Ayr 

C'MON UNITED

All depends really - hopefully having two more defensive players will allow Chalmers to dictate more and Smith and McCowan to get closer to McKenzie. 

Dreading this.

My dundee supporting pals will get to lord it over me, something that hasn't happened much in recent years.

(that league cup tie at dens when shankland fired us through was a truly delicious day out, and the following week at work was even better)
I was hiding that week.