HMFC v DAFC

Jim Hamilton was the last one to do it in the league in 2006

The last player to score for the pars against Hearts in the top flight was Marius Zaliukas at east end park
Can we no credit it to super Joe?

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Jim Hamilton was the last one to do it in the league in 2006

It was as close to a touchdown as I’ve seen. Pretty sure he caught the ball with his back to goal, turned on the line and dropped it into the net. Still, they all count, I think? 🙈

I was at that 1-1 at Tynecastle when Hamilton scored (by pretty much carrying the ball across the line!).
Fortunately I was living in Aberdeen in season 11/12 so missed most of our games. A grim season.

Jim Hamilton played for hearts too. I always thought he bore a striking resemblance to Hearty Harry
IMG_1612009673.818104.jpg
We’re they by any chance related?

35 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Jim Hamilton played for hearts too. I always thought he bore a striking resemblance to Hearty Harry
IMG_1612009673.818104.jpg
We’re they by any chance related?

Jim Hamilton played for everyone.

He's the last player to have scored a goal in a European tie for us. I imagine that record will stand for a very, very long time, possibly forever. 

Think dropping Walker is harsh. He's clearly a confidence player and I don't know how taking him out after a good performance will get the best out of him. 

Not a bad lineup though, would like to see Henderson kick on and deliver a good performance.

Unbelievable from Gordon. 

Another brilliant out the blocks start from us, could've been 1 down after 20 seconds. Popescu was unlucky with his chance but apart from that we've not created anything.  Pretty even game but we need to up it.

We need to stop playing as if we just expect a goal to come. Play with some tempo.

Edited by Tony Wonder