WWE Royal Rumble 2021

TheGoon

6 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I really really hope that’s not a tease for a Rollins return. If it is surely Lynch needs a boot in the hole for absolutely wasting the surprise. 

100% this. A completely selfish c**t if it is the case and trying to make it all about her.

Guest bernardblack
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

100% this. A completely selfish c**t if it is the case and trying to make it all about her.

I think maybe she’s achieved her goal here....

To be fair to Lynch, it would make a lot more sense for her to come back as a heel when she does eventually come back, as her face act was really losing steam (and calling your child Roux is a total heel move).  I wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of it, don't think Rollins coming back is that massive a surprise.  Not like Sable's come out and said Brock's number 30.

Just now, diamond_for_life said:

I really really like R-Truth more so after watching his story. He is a genuine fun entertaining guy. The 24/7 stuff though is long long passed its sell by date 

I feel a bit sorry for him that they've not found something better to do with him, as he is managing to make this 24/7 shit at least amusing.  But then he's featuring regularly, probably getting a decent wage, good on him.  

Edited by forameus

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

To be fair to Lynch, it would make a lot more sense for her to come back as a heel when she does eventually come back, as her face act was really losing steam (and calling your child Roux is a total heel move).  I wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of it, don't think Rollins coming back is that massive a surprise.  Not like Sable's come out and said Brock's number 30.

I feel a bit sorry for him that they've not found something better to do with him, as he is managing to make this 24/7 shit at least amusing.  But then he's featuring regularly, probably getting a decent wage, good on him.  

Aye 100% mate. Would much rather him on tv than wasting away doing next to nothing. As you say just feel there is so much more he could be doing 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

If it's a troll then it's top notch work, but if it's not, then it's shite.

Absolutely I hope it’s just to get folk excited and talking cause that’s ideal. It’s not who is potentially being revealed that’s the issue for me. No matter who it is we all love a surprise entrant or seeing people coming back from the sidelines. To have that shat on goes beyond being a “heel”. Just a shit shit thing to do.