Accies v Rangers 7/2/21

Just a wee joke. 

Problem is that you can't explain what your credentials are on a forum so as far as know you maybe spot on or just another internet blowhard.

Haha, not at all.

Here's the IFAB definition, just so you know I'm not at it:

"Serious foul play

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

So as I said, intent means nothing, hence Robinson talking nonsense and propagating a misunderstanding of the rules that there needs to be intent.

I have sympathy for Roofe, I don't think he means it, I think he's trying to step over the ball to get his body in to protect the ball and gets it wrong as it's too far away from him and ends up in a lunge that endangered an opponent. But you don't need to mean it for it to be a red card, like Robinson is suggesting.

Anyway, that's detracting from this game, which is pretty dull so far!

Not seen a lot of him, but can't see Rangers making Zungu's move permanent. The games he has played in he's nowhere near the level of Davis, Jack or Kamara.

Rangers the better team without creating anything, Hamilton should be ahead through one of the two best chances. Pretty poor spectacle overall. Second half has to be better, surely. [emoji846]

I really like the way Rice has set up here. Pressing high man-to-man, taking advantage of the keeper long kicks - it’s showing Rangers something we weren’t expecting. Completely different game plan to what Hamilton normally play. That’s reflected in the Rangers lineup. 

Rangers have to come up with the answers. To me, you need a quick striker. Keep turning that Hamilton defence, it’s playing so high that they’re begging you to. I’d even switch Kent into the middle to do this if necessary.

Zungu isn't up to it.  He's a downgrade in what we currently have. 
Yep, pretty much said the same above. I know it was only one game, but the young boy who came on against Falkirk did more in his 20 minutes than Zungu has done in any of the games he's played. Can't remember his name but he looked a baller.

Rangers only defeat of the season so far I'm sure Zungu and Aribo played in midfield together? And there are similarities in that game to today. I'll cut Aribo some slack as the Rangers fans dont think that's his position, but it is Zungu's and he seems to offer nothing at all.

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Yep, pretty much said the same above. I know it was only one game, but the young boy who came on against Falkirk did more in his 20 minutes than Zungu has done in any of the games he's played. Can't remember his name but he looked a baller.

Rangers only defeat of the season so far I'm sure Zungu and Aribo played in midfield together? And there are similarities in that game to today. I'll cut Aribo some slack as the Rangers fans dont think that's his position, but it is Zungu's and he seems to offer nothing at all.

Ciaran Dickson maybe?