Rank the Managers - Premiership Edition

I'm glad a lot of people see McInnes for what he is.  His teams, including his Saints one, are and were beyond dull. Eye bleeding. 

I love having a wee chuckle to myself when some Aberdeen fan jumps on the 'horrible St. Johnstone' bandwagon. 

I cannot imagine the agony of sitting through the shite that his team produce week after week. 

SAinTs pLay SHiteY foOtbALl thOUgH. 

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

293702465_JackHeadLoss.png.ad196ffd6875cdf61c2caafd670d6ee5.png

I mean, I stand by that still.

Every manager has a shelf life in this league, your legacy depends on how smart you are in getting out. McInnes missed his window, and it's for this reason I'd expect Gerrard to leave Rangers within the next 18 months too.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, I stand by that still.

Every manager has a shelf life in this league, your legacy depends on how smart you are in getting out. McInnes missed his window, and it's for this reason I'd expect Gerrard to leave Rangers within the next 18 months too.

Thats one response - making up a theory to fit your league table.

Its also possible to say "aye that looked a bit of a mistake in hindsight"................