Ayr v Arbroath

Sorry, but time is up for Kerr. A quality player, nice guy, but this is absolutely woeful. It's pathetic. The same shite for months. How can Smith keep Kerr in charge after this extremely poor run? I'll not be buying a stream for the foreseeable either.

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

Sorry, but time is up for Kerr. A quality player, nice guy, but this is absolutely woeful. It's pathetic. The same shite for months. How can Smith keep Kerr in charge after this extremely poor run? I'll not be buying a stream for the foreseeable either.

Might buy some of the away ones but not home, home stream is average quality anyway tbh

Just now, HMIP said:

Problem is, Kerr won’t come back from this, but we’ve left it too late to make a managerial change that could save us from relegation.

And league one is about to get a restart date apparently so the hope of relegation being scrapped is disappearing

Problem is, Kerr won’t come back from this, but we’ve left it too late to make a managerial change that could save us from relegation.
I'm not so sure. The players need inspired and that can happen quickly. Kerr clearly isn't the inspiring type, and you get that from his interviews, nevermind spending time in the squad.

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

Arbroath fans must be having the time of their lives scrolling though this...

And so they should . Their players have been working real jobs all week . I thought Kerr’s modern approach would be a thing . However maybe we are a McCall style fag packet club. Hence he was such a good fit for us .