Next Ayr United manager

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Go away

Answer the question why would a manager that has already made his name and managed a big team down south

Want to come to a team with no money dwindling fans med evil staduim and a basic youth set up and crap training facilities 

I bet he earns more cash doing Sportsound to he isn't going to be Ayr manager Ayr have absolutely nothing to offer him that he would be interested in he has standards

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

McIntyer isn't based in the central belt he lives in the Highlands and his kids go to school there cant see him uprooting them for a small team like Ayr

Again why would Levein take the Ayr job the Ayr job a massive budget great training facilities top youth system?

Can he not get all this at other clubs in SPFL and further afield you have a better chance to be Ayr gaffer than Levein putting in his CV

Hamilton or Livvy would be my shout especially if Martindale goes higher to a bigger team

McIntyre has applied for the job you doughball, you better get on the phone and   tell him he is not allowed to apply as he stays too far away 

Just now, Robbo63 said:

McIntyre has applied for the job you doughball, you better get on the phone and   tell him he is not allowed to apply as he stays too far away 

I am sure he has places he can stay in Glasgow when he is here but that is a long time away from his familly if he gets it

If this is true then he will be a strong contender like Hopkin 

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Answer the question why would a manager that has already made his name and managed a big team down south

Want to come to a team with no money dwindling fans med evil staduim and a basic youth set up and crap training facilities 

I bet he earns more cash doing Sportsound to he isn't going to be Ayr manager Ayr have absolutely nothing to offer him that he would be interested in he has standards

I don't know if your mentally ill or just at the wind up your patter is awful.your posts make my eyes bleed .you are ruining this thread .this is quite an exciting times for us ayr fans .please please stop with your pish and the negative bullshit .

Dick

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I don't know if your mentally ill or just at the wind up your patter is awful.your posts make my eyes bleed .you are ruining this thread .this is quite an exciting times for us ayr fans .please please stop with your pish and the negative bullshit .

Dick

Nothing negative about laughing at unrealistic managers that are never going too come

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

All the league 1 shouts are poor this is Ayr United here show a bit of ambition and for first time in 35 years give us a big name

Someone to excited the support and get what ever is left of the support back again like when we had Craig Burley 

Someone to go out play attractive football and keep us up the table

Only really one man for that and his names James McFadden

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

All the league 1 shouts are poor this is Ayr United here show a bit of ambition and for first time in 35 years give us a big name

Someone to excited the support and get what ever is left of the support back again like when we had Craig Burley 

Someone to go out play attractive football and keep us up the table

Only really one man for that and his names James McFadden

George

26 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

basil_manuel_upstairs.png