Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

This is the worst ParsTv has been for me, very bizarre. Shaky camera, seems to have a low fps and the quality is poor, I can still make out what's happening but it isn't great. 

Aye not been great.

Anyway, we can't keep the ball for some reason. We're constantly giving possession away.

39 minutes ago, Ayrpar said:

Whitaker and Wilson in centre mid-therein lies our problem no pace and no forward going creativity

Harsh on Wilson, the boy is quality as far as I've seen. Quick feet and good awareness. Can be shite like any of our players but by n large real happy with him. 

That midfield should skoosh games ON PAPER. 

We are going to give away a goal with this stupid passing about at the back. Fon-Williams nearly throwing away the jerseys AGAIN. Honestly, get him so far to f*ck [emoji23]

1 minute ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Pars tv is absolutely shite. Don’t get these issues elsewhere. Constantly freezes.

It's strangely gotten worse as the season has progressed. It started out pretty well and was of decent quality. As the weeks have went on though it's become more erratic, with freezing, crashing, poor framerate and shaky camerwork.

As Grant said, at times it's genuinely hard to see where the ball is at times today. Really poor and really disappointing.

Lads, launching high balls to a lone man up against massive, physical centre backs isn’t working. Nesbitt has the beating of MacDonald all day as well. We are absolute turd.