Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

Quite a scrappy game so far, but my what a poor goal to lose. 

McAdams didn't look too clever earlier conceding the penalty but made amends for saving the spot kick.

We still lack composure with our final ball into the box and we ain't going to do anything with the one man up front surrounded by 3 or 4 players everytime he gets the ball.

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Steven McDougall. Totally forgot about him. Thought he had ability but never found his best position.

Totally agree, not quite a striker, not quite a winger. 

Dived for the BMMMH free kick tae. But no fucks given. 

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Steven McDougall. Totally forgot about him. Thought he had ability but never found his best position.

Got the opportunity through Instagram to ask his old man a question and, as I suspected, he was indeed born offside.

I really liked McDougall, I'm really fond of that team with the title winning season coming when I was 17. Really loved that season. 

Echo that. McDougall was decent just couldn’t find a bit of consistency. He played a big part in winning the league with the goal at Cappielow so I thank him for that.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

So we are doing what we usually do when winning narrowly and that’s inviting pressure on and just playing hoofball, so that’s cool...

But it's so effective!