Morton v Queens

Anybody else’s stream really jittery? This happened to me last time we played Morton and I’ve not had any issues with other steams. Just wondering if there’s an easy fix - seems to fix itself when the picture quality drops. Have tried a couple of browsers.

4 minutes ago, JK_Queens said:

Anybody else’s stream really jittery? This happened to me last time we played Morton and I’ve not had any issues with other steams. Just wondering if there’s an easy fix - seems to fix itself when the picture quality drops. Have tried a couple of browsers.

The streams fine,  the team looks jittery though.  We're getting plenty of practice defending corners here, which we've just failed. Another cheap goal lost. 

Hopefully get their arse in gear now. We've been fucking shite.

Need a better view of the goal. I assume the co-commentator is in line with the goal for him to be super confident that the ball has crossed the line.

McCabe has to be clearing that.

This is outrageously bad. I don't know where to start. There's nothing redeeming about it.  We keep punting long balls forward and getting nothing from it. Shields and Mebude keep coming out wide, leaving the other of them isolated up front. Both of those issues seem to emanate from the vacuum in midfield. We have three not-very-attacking, all centrally minded players in there, meaning there's nothing happening on the wings, and there's huge gaps between the midfield and strikers. We're still not pressing high. And because Shields and Mebude keep getting stuck out wide trying to hold onto long balls, there's absolutely no pace in our game. There's literally none of the elements which have won us points recently. It boggles the mind.