East Fife v Cove Rangers

19 minutes ago, LiamA said:

Sincere apologies from everyone at EFtv for today. As I said at half time our website is hosted by GoDaddy & their server just didn’t work. We could not even access the website to let people know what was happening so were relying on those who emailed us passing on information. It might not look like it to the end user but the issues we have had have not been the same twice, it is something different every week & truth is it’s wearing  us all down! 
An hour on the phone to godaddy even as the game was going on & they couldn’t fix it. The really disappointing thing was that the stream worked perfectly today but some couldn’t access it. It looks like Sunday will be spent on the phone to godaddy & I just hope we can get this fixed before Thursday night. 

I've worked in IT for 15 years and sometimes these things happen with even the best laid plans. I, for one, managed to only miss that first 3 minutes and still enjoyed the game. Wouldn't put me off subscribing to another EF game, even as neutral when Cove aren't playing

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Calmed down a bit now so reflecting on me the best zip-zip games you’ll see. Could have have lost it & probably would have had Brett not saved the penalty. No doubt the big decisions went against EF today. It was a penalty but no more so than our claim & in truth the last 15 mins were a joke in terms of big decisions. The decision not to apply advantage for the chalked off goal ranks as one of the worst we have been on the end of this season. Still on to the Super Mo on Tuesday

Clubs, like ourselves only have the streaming option to get in any revenue at the moment & it seems we are being badly let down by our providers.

For the last few years, the British public has been encouraged to sign up for/pay extra for better internet, faster broadband etc etc, put up with Open Reach constantly digging up roads, pavements & putting up traffic lights & one thing this pandemic has thrown up, is the product in this country is nowhere near good enough.

We've seen problems with school kids, not being able to do school work, issues working from home & countless times people doing news interviews from home losing connection, or a poor stream. Lets hope Godaddy etc get their fingers out & as frustrating as it is, this is no way a criticism of our own EFTV team, who do a fantastic job in the circumstances.

Totally agree with the last post.

The volunteers of EFTV do a fantastic job in bringing EF games to the comfort of our homes. They are all EF fans and obviously feel they are letting down all subscribers -both Home and Away fans- especially when outside influences ,outwith their control, do not respond accordingly.

Keep up the good work guys and gal.

Guest Peter LaFleur
5 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

Totally agree with the last post.

The volunteers of EFTV do a fantastic job in bringing EF games to the comfort of our homes. They are all EF fans and obviously feel they are letting down all subscribers -both Home and Away fans- especially when outside influences ,outwith their control, do not respond accordingly.

Keep up the good work guys and gal.

Would echo this as well. East Fife have supplied the best opposition stream for Falkirk’s games so far. Excellent quality and there are always good highlights on the back of it. Loved the touch of having Doctor Goals commentating too who came across very well.

Edited by Peter LaFleur