Arbroath v Ayr United

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

I've never hated an Ayr United team in my life...

Until now

This. Even in the Mark Roberts teams we had Nicky Devlin who was very likeable. There is nothing in this team

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Must win game, 4 down in 70 minutes against a part time team and barely a shot at goal. Just in the door or not he needs to go

I've defended him up until this but this is indefensible. If we have a game plan I dunno what it is. 11 traffic cones would have given a better account of themselves. This is atrocious.

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

This. Even in the Mark Roberts teams we had Nicky Devlin who was very likeable. There is nothing in this team

The 14/15 team that nearly went down into the 4th tier had Devlin, Forrest, Murphy, Preston and Crawford who would all walk allover this team.

What a performance! 

I was a bit worried fearing Ayr looked well up for it in the early minutes, but such a dominant performance from the team.

Jack Hamilton, what a return to form at the RIGHT time. He started brightly on loan then had about 4-5 games in the middle where I feared we'd seen the best, but these last weeks, he's done incredibly well and good to see him getting a couple of goals too. Dale Hilson too, what a wee work horse. Reminds me a bit of Ivica Olic (aye, aye ; within Scottish lower league reasons) but just works his arse off, some lovely runs and very intelligent link up play, one wee criticism would be a bit too ballgreedy..

We all know how decent we've been all season. Not too brag, but outwith about 3-4 games this season, we've more than matched or shown our worth in this league. Our issue all season has been scoring. 

PJ Morrison - yikes, the old cliché of might look like a keeper but certainly isn't one.

A LONG way to go and still plenty of fitba, but IF, IF, we stay up - that game last week and the QOTS 2-2 results are the ones that done it for me! Especially that QOTS draw, magnificent fight back and mon the Lichties!

Sack Hopkin tonight. White to do the last two games (most likely playoffs). Then get someone new in who has a track record of building gid squads, and isn't a shareholder with a rival club. (None of that is going to happen).

Sack Hopkin tonight. White to do the last two games (most likely playoffs). Then get someone new in who has a track record of building gid squads, and isn't a shareholder with a rival club. (None of that is going to happen).
No chance he's getting sacked when we've just gave him a 2 year deal.