Dunfermline v Queens

Yes. It's sometimes a lot worse. 
You have my sympathies. Who thinks an actual mouth breather is a good candidate to be a commentator ffs.
Arbroath beating Ayr. 
Good. A draw wouldn't be disastrous but anything other than an Ayr win. Plus I'd rather Ayr went down.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Is McManus playing midfield?!

Not for the first time Gaspuitis has come forward with the ball and asked for options. When, as always, none are forthcoming, he's forced to shell it long.

On the first time it genuinely fucking annoys me. 

Crawford starts with 2 up top, within the first half he'll tell McManus to drop deep into there midfield, however he's attrocious with the ball, couldn't be a worse fit for a number 10 so it then means we've got nothing linking the forward (O'Hara) to midfield. 

If you're going to play a 4411 Craw, make that number 10 someone who can play there. 

On your second point Gaspuitis is alright on the ball eh? Generally looks for the pass, I like it. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

On the first time it genuinely fucking annoys me. 

Crawford starts with 2 up top, within the first half he'll tell McManus to drop deep into there midfield, however he's attrocious with the ball, couldn't be a worse fit for a number 10 so it then means we've got nothing linking the forward (O'Hara) to midfield. 

If you're going to play a 4411 Craw, make that number 10 someone who can play there. 

On your second point Gaspuitis is alright on the ball eh? Generally looks for the pass, I like it. 

Agreed on both points!