St Johnstone vs Rangers, Wednesday 21 April, 2021

10 hours ago, G51 said:

No one cares about the price of the PPV.

Tbf, my experiences of Twitter aren't showing many mewling Rangers fans this time (apart from one, who seems convinced he's being forced to pay for Sky at gunpoint).

The Sun are the only ones who seem bothered by it, bizarrely claiming St Johnstone fans are getting to watch the game for free while Rangers fans are forced to spend £17.50.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf, my experiences of Twitter aren't showing many mewling Rangers fans this time (apart from one, who seems convinced he's being forced to pay for Sky at gunpoint).

The Sun are the only ones who seem bothered by it, bizarrely claiming St Johnstone fans are getting to watch the game for free while Rangers fans are forced to spend £17.50.

Scrap that, just searched "St Johnstone" on Twitter to be met with a barrage of Rangers fans who still don't understand everyone, including Saints fans, pay £17.50 for games at McDiarmid, or that it's priced like that so season ticket holders aren't paying more per game than PPV customers. Some seem to ace like they've been personally offended by the pricing.

What a life.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scrap that, just searched "St Johnstone" on Twitter to be met with a barrage of Rangers fans who still don't understand everyone, including Saints fans, pay £17.50 for games at McDiarmid, or that it's priced like that so season ticket holders aren't paying more per game than PPV customers. Some seem to ace like they've been personally offended by the pricing.

What a life.

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/article/season-tickets-2020-21

Surely ST holders are only getting value if they're ST holders in the East or Ormond stands?

If you're paying the £365 for the Main Stand, then you're paying £19.21 a game, so you're paying more per game than a PPV customer. Unless there were cup games included on that?

18 minutes ago, G51 said:

Surely ST holders are only getting value if they're ST holders in the East or Ormond stands?

If you're paying the £365 for the Main Stand, then you're paying £19.21 a game, so you're paying more per game than a PPV customer. Unless there were cup games included on that?

Anyone who's bought a season ticket in the Main Stand will be using an abacus to figure it all out, so the club probably realised they could get away with shafting the auld decrepit sods.

Edited by RandomGuy.

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

This is true as a Main Stand stand season ticket holder, I honestly  am not bothered TBH. ill do it next season as well if helps out the finances at the club that's how I look at it.   

As for Opposing fans moans they can take it or leave it, no one is forcing them to watch it!. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Anyone who's bought a season ticket in the Main Stand will be using an abacus to figure it all out, so the club probably realised they could get away with shafting the auld decrepit sods.

There are a few of us "Auld decrepit Sods" that would put you in your place yet Son!

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's fair enough mate, the old b*****ds can pay the difference out of all the wealth they've hoarded in the last 50 years.

11 hours ago, G51 said:

No one cares about the price of the PPV.

Everyone is waiting to see whether St Johnstone will give The People's Champions a guard of honour tomorrow night. The two clubs we've played since, Hibernian and Celtic, decided not to pay tribute because they are small-time.

As long as we get one for ending Celtics years of trophy dominance

1 hour ago, Center half said:

There are a few of us "Auld decrepit Sods" that would put you in your place yet Son!

I'm not in the yellow pages so I doubt you'd find me tbh.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

That's fair enough mate, the old b*****ds can pay the difference out of all the wealth they've hoarded in the last 50 years.

They're all tory farmers, could probably buy the club if they wanted.

1 hour ago, Center half said:

This is true as a Main Stand stand season ticket holder, I honestly  am not bothered TBH. ill do it next season as well if helps out the finances at the club that's how I look at it.   

As for Opposing fans moans they can take it or leave it, no one is forcing them to watch it!. 

That's the response isn't it. Don't pay it then if you don't like it as an away fan (or home fan tbh).

Worth noting the season ticket prices & streaming prices were set during a period of when no one had a clue when fans would be back but hopes were they'd be back before new year...

Honestly fed up of the newspapers and Rangers fans having a meltdown about them having to pay. f**k off the lot of them.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Here was me actually thinking about buying a season ticket for the Main stand next season as well. Not because I'm an auld rich tory, more because fannies like Random and Ghostie irritate my football and mulled wine experience. 

You're probably about the right age for the Main Stand now tbh, just get yourself a tartan blanket and you'll be sorted.

5 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Can you imagine the meltdown if we beat them.

Will be an all-time meltdown pal. Beating Rangers in a dead rubber league match after we've already won the title? The streets will never forget.