Queen of the South vs Dundee FC (30/04/21)

Anyway. A sad evening tbh, feel quite deflated seeing Dobbs leaving the pitch and no proper crowd to see him off. Hopefully the club can bring him back some day for a proper fair well.

All the best Dees. The reality is you're 'The Championship's' best shot of getting out given how shit the setup is. For selfish reasons I'd rather you stay down if it's between yourselves and County but if it's Killie or Hamilton I'll be firmly supporting you if you reach the final.

Thanks for letting me know its a football forum. Enjoy the close season. To be clear, I support Queens like you do, wish them success at every level, even when they have the likes of Billy Gordon bossing the midfield, but Johnston now has a 2 year contract. It may be beneficial to get behind them, and hope for success. Give@slipmat a kiss night night x

You won't ignore me yet you specifically want me to let you know when I post so you can ignore me and you've the audacity to say I change my view? [emoji38]

It's a football forum, I'm not sure if you're used to the setup? If team do bad - I'll say what's annoyed me. If team do good - i'll give the due praise. My opinions change according to you and yet in your first post you're having a go that I don't like the management team as if I slate them all the time. Would you care to make your mind up about what it is you don't like about my posting before your next random pop?

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Wonder if Raith will implode against their neighbours now? They appear to have lost the plot somewhat...

Fair chance since we’ll be still probably be down a couple of important  players.

25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Anyway. A sad evening tbh, feel quite deflated seeing Dobbs leaving the pitch and no proper crowd to see him off. Hopefully the club can bring him back some day for a proper fair well.

All the best Dees. The reality is you're 'The Championship's' best shot of getting out given how shit the setup is. For selfish reasons I'd rather you stay down if it's between yourselves and County but if it's Killie or Hamilton I'll be firmly supporting you if you reach the final.

Not fully understanding all the twists of football contracts and all, would it be possible that if he is an unsigned, free agent player he could sign a one game contract with Queens at some time? Either next year or after he’s finished elsewhere? Commonly done in several sports here, not always to play though.

Thanks for letting me know its a football forum. Enjoy the close season. To be clear, I support Queens like you do, wish them success at every level, even when they have the likes of Billy Gordon bossing the midfield, but Johnston now has a 2 year contract. It may be beneficial to get behind them, and hope for success. Give[mention=15120]slipmat[/mention] a kiss night night x

If you can tell me what 'benefit' it would have, me playing happy clapper rather than air my honest opinion on the deal, then please share and I'll decide whether it would make sense to be blindly optimistic.

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

image.png.e9dc820535741c90f2a50f5fa7826e4e.png

Imagine watching a dodgy stream for free and actually complaining about it :rolleyes:

Was reading a Dundee Facebook group earlier, and was howling at the few who were constantly complaining about the cameraman missing the game, simply because they didn't click that they were watching an AI attempting to follow whatever round, moving thing it could latch onto.

Likewise my honest opinion, would appear to be relevant. It is a football forum after all.

If you can tell me what 'benefit' it would have, me playing happy clapper rather than air my honest opinion on the deal, then please share and I'll decide whether it would make sense to be blindly optimistic.