Queen of the South vs Dundee FC (30/04/21)

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd just like to take this time to wish Stephen Dobbie the best of luck in wherever he goes or whatever he chooses to do. An absolute pain in the arse to watch play against us but also a joy to witness. 

Seconded. Nothing but respect for the man, if Queens had played anyone else tonight I'd have rooted for him to score.

All the best Queens, hopefully we won't be playing you next season, but certainly one of the best (if not certainly the most pessimistic lol) fans we've shared the Championship thread with.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

You really hate the management team, don't you? Please let me know when your vitriol will start during the close season, so I can swerve the negativity before it becomes shall I say nauseating.

Commentary team have been great this season but I'm close to turning off here. The love-in for AJ is nauseating.

29 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I feel sick - I just cheered GMS getting Hearts 4th!!

Shameful my man and so you should, I'll share the sick bag with you, lol,. Recalling the likes of our own Ian Redford the likes of which GMS couldn't lace his nimble boots or even remotely get close to his footballing brain.

Ian-Redford.thumb.jpg.36326e914be084d542d29d2bd6383387.jpg 

You really hate the management team, don't you? Please let me know when your vitriol will start during the close season, so I can swerve the negativity before it becomes shall I say nauseating.
If I upset you so much put me on ignore. I don't hate the management team. I've already said elsewhere they deserved an extension after somehow keeping us up this year. But given we were awful more often than not this season I still think a 2 year deal is a ridiculous piece of business. Feel free to present your argument of why it isn't. Or just come out with another slavering attack if it makes you feel better.

15 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Excellent final performance of the league campaign, couldn't be happier. Need to bring that momentum into the play-offs, but 2nd place is what I expected from McPake this season, and 2nd place is what we've got, so fair play to McPake for this turnaround in form. Again though, means f**k all if we don't get up. Mon the Dee!

Yeah very comfortable win tonight. Slightly disappointed we decided to sit back the last 30 minutes instead of being on the front foot and pegging Queens back. 

Pity it took McPake 2/3rds of the season to change the keeper 😡 what a difference not expecting every shot at goal to go in. 

Guest Flash
10 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

The video on twitter of the reception he got driving into Palmerston is class tbf. 

Copied from the Queens thread.

55 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

9 minutes ago, chapelxnomore said:

Hiya AJ!  Hiya pal!

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yeah very comfortable win tonight. Slightly disappointed we decided to sit back the last 30 minutes instead of being on the front foot and pegging Queens back. 

Pity it took McPake 2/3rds of the season to change the keeper 😡 what a difference not expecting every shot at goal to go in. 

I reckon if we had Legzdins from the start, we'd have challenged Hearts. We have a shocking defence, but a competent keeper makes a world of difference. McCann hamstrung McPake with that 3 year deal for Hamilton, but he didn't force him to play him!

Nice wee break, let Raith and Dunfermline smash f**k out of each other.

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nice wee break, let Raith and Dunfermline smash f**k out of each other.

Not only each team having to play twice before meeting us, but a derby too. Get the fucking fans in, make the atmosphere electric.

I won't ignore you. And you don't upset me. But you're up, you're down, you're black you're white, you love. you hate. You post a lot, and like most amateur and paid pundits.your knowledge, opinions and expertise changes as much as you piss. I look forward to next season and Queens being successful under the current management, or if circumstances dictate different management. That's football.

If I upset you so much put me on ignore. I don't hate the management team. I've already said elsewhere they deserved an extension after somehow keeping us up this year. But given we were awful more often than not this season I still think a 2 year deal is a ridiculous piece of business. Feel free to present your argument of why it isn't. Or just come out with another slavering attack if it makes you feel better.

12 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Shameful my man and so you should, I'll share the sick bag with you, lol,. Recalling the likes of our own Ian Redford the likes of which GMS couldn't lace his nimble boots or even remotely get close to his footballing brain.

Ian-Redford.thumb.jpg.36326e914be084d542d29d2bd6383387.jpg 

Memories we've git Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Murphy on the wing👏.

4 minutes ago, chapelxnomore said:

I won't ignore you. And you don't upset me. But you're up, you're down, you're black you're white, you love. you hate. You post a lot, and like most amateur and paid pundits.your knowledge, opinions and expertise changes as much as you piss. I look forward to next season and Queens being successful under the current management, or if circumstances dictate different management. That's football.

You won't ignore me yet you specifically want me to let you know when I post so you can ignore me and you've the audacity to say I change my view? [emoji38]

It's a football forum, I'm not sure if you're used to the setup? If team do bad - I'll say what's annoyed me. If team do good - i'll give the due praise. My opinions change according to you and yet in your first post you're having a go that I don't like the management team as if I slate them all the time. Would you care to make your mind up about what it is you don't like about my posting before your next random pop?

31 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Straight forward win. Nice to have a break while others have to go again.

I wish we wouldnt sit back the way we do in the last 15 or so.  If we do get to the play-off final that sort of thing against a premier team fighting to stay up can only end badly. We are best when we push forward not defending. 

Spot on imo.