The David Martindale Revenge Game - Livi vs Rangers, 12 May

Just now, Monkey socks said:

That's heightism in the extreme. He cannot help being a short arse.

Haha! Put a smile on my face after the result. 

Just watching McMillan's interview. Great attitude and you're very much preaching to the converted on Nicky Devlin. I find it crazy that McMillan has not had a sniff when we've been so garbage defending down that side. Very talented young player and I hope he gets the chance to show it next season, whether with us or not.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Might be more than half, managers just been on the radio saying he wasn't sure we would even have 11 players for tonight.

Do we get awarded the 3 pts or will the game be postponed till St Johnstone has enough players back to play us?

Seen more from McMillan in 20-odd minutes than I have from most of the team since February. Not sure what he has to do to get a game. Looked decent in midfield as well which could be useful. 

Don’t think we deserved to lose by three, but you can’t spurn the chances we did and expect to get close to a team like Rangers. Defence needs some serious improvement over the summer, as the amount of daft goals we’re pishing away. 

5th is still in our own hands but I stand by my assessment we’d not take a single point in the split. 

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd like to see it again but I'm sure that Kabia was thinking about his celebration just as he struck the ball.

Two really good second half goals for us - passing, movement, vision and interchange - pretty nuch summed up how we've played this season.

Our third was a thing of beauty.  That Livi miss was Van Vossen in proportions

It's a tricky one but McMillan has to get more game time next season, never seen him having a bad game and he always gives it everything. The problem is, despite Devlin's critics, he's prob been our best player this season, and will be in the PoTY awards, good in attack, final ball not so good but occasionally produces a perfect cross, was him putting it across into the box for one of the chances we missed last night.

Going to be the same problem deciding between Montano and Longridge, good to have options, but i'd even play McMillan in midfield if need be. Him and Diani bring energy and pace to press like buggery.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER