Queen’s Park 21/22

23 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

What's happening about tickets for Saturday?

An old friend was able to tell me that they (the club) only had access to the ticket purchasing system on Friday. Due to the uncertainty around numbers of members and season tickets they decided not to open it up generally as there was a risk that if all members/season tickets turned up others who had paid for a match ticket might not have got in. Unclear about Saturday but as the license (PTFC) in place can’t be extended until next Monday it might be a rerun of last night. That said, sounded like  much better handle on expected numbers. Volunteers were calling people yesterday and I’d expect they’ve a bit more time to react now. Definitely worth persevering based on last night’s performance. 

Try.  secretary@queensparkfc.co.uk

40 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

What's happening about tickets for Saturday?

6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

An old friend was able to tell me that they (the club) only had access to the ticket purchasing system on Friday. Due to the uncertainty around numbers of members and season tickets they decided not to open it up generally as there was a risk that if all members/season tickets turned up others who had paid for a match ticket might not have got in. Unclear about Saturday but as the license (PTFC) in place can’t be extended until next Monday it might be a rerun of last night. That said, sounded like  much better handle on expected numbers. Volunteers were calling people yesterday and I’d expect they’ve a bit more time to react now. Definitely worth persevering based on last night’s performance. 

Try.  secretary@queensparkfc.co.uk

I phoned the club a couple of hours ago and bought 2 tickets for Saturday, even though it's not advertised anywhere. Wasn't a season ticket holder last season and it was no hassle at all. 

10 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

Would it be worth running a bus for those who can’s stay over? Asking purely unselfishly of course.

I’d also be interested if one was travelling down. Looked at buses and trains and it’s just not possible to get back.  I know there were no plans to run one, as of last week. 

Just now, Mick1867 said:

Well done to the club for getting this sorted at last. It's amazing what us moaning faced b*****ds can achieve eh

Aye, credit to them for sharpening up. Hopefully lessons learned. 

I've tried to buy a ticket for the away end but none of my cards are working to buy it. Keeps coming up with an error message! Anyone else had this problem? 

Tried to phone the number on the QP website and it said the office was closed, is this typical? 

Edited by BigDi@mond

31 minutes ago, BigDi@mond said:

I've tried to buy a ticket for the away end but none of my cards are working to buy it. Keeps coming up with an error message! Anyone else had this problem? 

Tried to phone the number on the QP website and it said the office was closed, is this typical? 

1 hour ago, Rossm25 said:

Hello

Bought an away ticket for the game tomorrow but got charged 5 times, has anyone else had this happen to them ?

Try the e mail addy starting with secretary…as above or on the web page. Alternatively you can contact the ticket vendor by mail…they respond quickly and probably know what your problem is.

craig@totaltickets.org

1 hour ago, BigDi@mond said:

Aye, fairly typical unfortunately 

re. error message. This happened to me a few times. It eventually worked. There was some glitch that they managed to sort quickly (as BYOS says)  

1 hour ago, BigDi@mond said:

It took me 4 attempts to get a ticket last night as my card kept getting rejected. Turned it out it was because the address I was keying in to the ticket site didn't exactly match the address registered with my bank. I'd been adding my flat number to the address, which isn't on the address on my bank statements. Everything went ahead OK once I keyed in the matching address.

8 hours ago, BigDi@mond said:

My card kept getting rejected but the transactions were showing. Hopefully drop off overnight but I've a number to call if it doesn't