Kelty Hearts Thread

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Hope he does well but never really cut it at this level to be fair , no idea if any unknowns at training yesterday hopefully there was , really hoping Johnstone, Corbett and even McKluskey resign , some news soon hopefully 🤞 

Never really lived up to his early promise at Falkirk which prompted Swansea to sign him.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Never really lived up to his early promise at Falkirk which prompted Swansea to sign him.

Good squad player at L1 level. Should be a top player in WoS.

16 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good squad player at L1 level. Should be a top player in WoS.

I remember him breaking through at Falkirk really though his career would have worked out better.

17 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Today's the day 😀

Bill Owens extends.

He's not too a bad player Billy and still young just not a LB 😂, , keep them coming tonight hopefully , good start 

21 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Brody Paterson in permanently. That's a great signing!!!

Really good business done tonight , CJ and Corbett signing on would  be the icing on the cake and a pretty decent first 11 , few loans and young ones and we are looking not too bad , need some firepower though 🙏🏻🙏🏻

22 hours ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Does anybody know where and when the League Cup ticket information will be posted? Thanks!

Neutral hoping to visit in July for the first time!

Just keep eye out on socials neeb should have word soon 

4 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Seen a picture of the team sponsoring a kid to go dancing and looks like Corbett and CJ both training so maybe both are already signed up 🤔🤔 few unknowns as well 

CJ in the kit launch with Brody too.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BrandonHafc said:

There’s talk of the accies friendly being potentially off next Saturday Any info on this? 

Our manager saying there’s a doubt of a friendly a week prior is a joke.

Not heard anything our end tbh.

Robbie Cole signs from CSS.

Edited by leomessi1984

Anyone having difficulty renewing/buying season tickets for this season? Any time I click the link in the email from kelty hearts latest news it says something went wrong at the top of the app… no sure if it’s coz the livi tickets are showing live for the friendly on Tuesday night? 

Just now, Rossthedog said:

Anyone having difficulty renewing/buying season tickets for this season? Any time I click the link in the email from kelty hearts latest news it says something went wrong at the top of the app… no sure if it’s coz the livi tickets are showing live for the friendly on Tuesday night? 

It says something went wrong at the top of the Fanbase app for clarity! 

12 hours ago, Rossthedog said:

I bought mine couple of weeks ago and got delivered to wallet no probs neeb so maybe a hiccup with the livi tickets on sale as well as you say 

5 hours ago, Kelheart said:

I bought mine couple of weeks ago and got delivered to wallet no probs neeb so maybe a hiccup with the livi tickets on sale as well as you say 

Strange one… I’ll keep trying. Was hoping to grab it before the friendly tomorrow night to get in with it! Looks like the club will get an extra tenner out me now haha.