Clydebank FC 2021-22

Good wee pre-season so far ... 

Clydebank 5 Clydebank U20s 0

Clydebank 11 St Peters 1

Johnstone Burgh 0 Clydebank 1

Clydebank 2 Cumbernauld Colts 0

On to Garscube on Tues for game v Glasgow Uni then to Dumbarton on Saturday before taking on Dalbeattie at Holm Park the following Saturday ahead of a toughie against Auchinleck at Beechwood on 17th July. Looking good against steadily stronger opposition which I hope is a good sign. 

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:
In other news ... Glasgow University have confirmed that there will be no fans allowed at the friendly between the sides at Garscube this Tuesday 

Why?

Presumably Glasgiw Uni have decided they don't want to have to enforce regulations. I notice they did same with Petershill

Bankies fought out a 2 nil win against Lowland League Dalbeattie Star in our last preseason game. In truth we didn't hit any heights but a penalty from Nicky Little and a great finish by Ciaran Mulcahy - rounding the keeper after a perfect through ball. Although comfortable in the end the score didnt reflect the visitors' efforts. 

Onto Beechwood next weekend. 

2 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Just looking at some of there pre season results and there squad of players I reckon Clydebank won’t be far away this season

I think we'll benefit from having played last season. The players are a tight-knit group and the management team are all very close. I'm not making any rash predictions but pleased with how it's going.