Fantasy Football Scotland vs SPFL Fantasy

Signed up for both and there is quite a difference in the two. In the SPFL one a lot of Celtic defenders at +£10m ......

From a £60m budget in FFS and £160m in SPFL, but as you’d expect player prices reflect that. Seem to be less oversights i.e. players listed as midfielders who play pretty much as forwards.

This thread is set up to discuss the two, strategies and differences.

Upon first glance the SPFL one seems to have a bit more thought required to it. From a balance of 250 credits you deplete over the season for tinkering and transfers. 

Your whole subs bench can earn 1/2 points and selecting a “super sub” you can earn triple if they come off the bench in their game. If they start it’s just half points so you’re incentivised to find an impact sub and avoid buying £5m budget players to afford a better starting XI.

0D7D6454-772E-4F98-BF2C-D55A76FEC062.png

3C7D0EAC-749A-4CAB-97B0-22E2C902D6E1.png

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The prices of players in that fantasy football Scotland one are ridiculous. Basically if you want Morelos or Edouard you need to have a team full of jobbers, f**k that.

Isn't that the whole point in the game? 

If they didn't price them appropriately everyone would just have the two of them. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Isn't that the whole point in the game? 

If they didn't price them appropriately everyone would just have the two of them. 

I said or, you should be able to have one of the star players in the league in your team without having to pick 3 youth players valued at the lowest amount to accommodate them.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Strikers get the headlines but often in fantasy leagues it’s the defenders and midfielders amass more points due to the weighting attributed.

Safe to say a certain The Rangers captain probably cake walked the points last season.

I never really considered it much till I was putting on accumulators during the Euros. A good striker may only get 2-3 shots on target a game. Before losing too many fivers on that I would never have thought it.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how the transfers work in SFPL fantasy? Is it unlimited between each game week? It sort of appears to be bit the info is unclear. It’s a shit app compared with FPL to be honest 

Seems so, I logged in today to find an extra £20m in the bank and I didn't trigger the 150 points to access the overdraft function. Still filled up the team with the closest thing to Messi and Ronaldo in our game. The scoring isn't particularly clear too with all its decimal points.

Sevco players still in it despite them not playing ball due to Dougie Park's ego.