Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

aye lately[emoji1787]..im more thinking of the wallopings psg and barca have given you in the last few years....you have fans and management complaining on how unfair it all is..then on the Saturday you whup a team like dundee 4/5/6-0 and its great no mention of the huge gulf in resources.

Don’t worry m8 if we scud you at the weekend I’ll be sure to mention the gulf in resources.

Just doing my bit for the sanity of the Dees.

26 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I think you are in the wrong thread.  This is the Celtic v Dundee thread.  Not a Celtic Champions League thread.  

Thank you.

I think if there was ever a club to be constantly associated with large financial stretches its Dundee m8.

Haven't read the post mortem, got bored somewhere around page15. Better Dundee teams than this have been papped 5 and 6 nil at the twin Castle Greyskulls. The first few pages of this thread was merely early season hubris. It should be remembered that last season for long spells we looked like a team struggling to finish in the top half of the championship, far less getting promoted. Talk of 7th place this season from some folk was always utterly laughable. We are in a mini league with Utd and Ross County which makes yesterday's result, much as I like to see the old firm's pants pulled down, a tough one to take. Talk of them being an excellent side all of a sudden from some is equally laughable. They are a shite team, albeit one that got roasted all week and then rolled their sleeves up yesterday. That's what we are going to have to do now. A sore one today but that'll happen to better teams than us this season. 

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Just doing my bit for the sanity of the Dees.

glad to see i was proven right...media and celtic fans overdrive...its fucking laughable when you think beating a skint dundee 6-0 is somehow a great result.

2 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Haven't read the post mortem, got bored somewhere around page15. Better Dundee teams than this have been papped 5 and 6 nil at the twin Castle Greyskulls. 

Ah that’s nice, Castle Greyskull is where the good guys lived. 

“The origin of Castle Grayskull was related in the read-along book "Castle Grayskull" [12] as once being the beautiful "Hall of Wisdom," the "center of Eternian culture and a storehouse of all knowledge of the universe." The Hall was the meeting place of the Council of Elders”. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ah that’s nice, Castle Greyskull is where the good guys lived. 

“The origin of Castle Grayskull was related in the read-along book "Castle Grayskull" [12] as once being the beautiful "Hall of Wisdom," the "center of Eternian culture and a storehouse of all knowledge of the universe." The Hall was the meeting place of the Council of Elders”. 

bored.thumb.jpg.6fc3155e94268d5ab4949deb846a6fbc.jpg

2 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

We are in a mini league with Utd and Ross County which makes yesterday's result, much as I like to see the old firm's pants pulled down, a tough one to take. Talk of them being an excellent side all of a sudden from some is equally laughable. They are a shite team, albeit one that got roasted all week and then rolled their sleeves up yesterday. That's what we are going to have to do now. A sore one today but that'll happen to better teams than us this season. 

What happened yesterday?

54 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Imagine letting shite like Celtic batter 6 past you. Think Dundee will be stinking up the premiership this season.

This post has strong arse biting potential.

Looking forward to next week

4 hours ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:
Can’t believe this is still being overlooked but anyone any idea who Griffiths was messaging when the cameras caught him on his phone??

Hopefully someone of legal age this time.

hi Brittany 

wots up, nice boobs

regards the griff

ps send pics

glad to see i was proven right...media and celtic fans overdrive...its fucking laughable when you think beating a skint dundee 6-0 is somehow a great result.

You’re looking at this result from a completely different angle. For me personally it’s more relief than anything else, that is what this squad of players should be doing to teams that aren’t up to much. It’s been a while.

Being relentless and that continued creativity is what this Celtic side have been lacking for far too long.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

You’re looking at this result from a completely different angle. For me personally it’s more relief than anything else, that is what this squad of players should be doing to teams that aren’t up to much. It’s been a while.

Being relentless and that continued creativity is what this Celtic side have been lacking for far too long.

We have all pre-season been mocked, laughed at, repeatedly told how shite we are, how Ange is going to fail, our signings are banter etc etc etc.

This is the 1st game where Anges signings have all played together in the league and everything about our play was superb, we were utterly ruthless and it was just enjoyable to watch. 

Edited by Jinky67