Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

f**k me, turned on the radio to hear Tom English going full on deep throat about Celtic. Despite being at home against not a great Dundee side and somehow it's like he's describing the second coming.

12 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

It’s their first home game back infront of fans and Rangers got beat yesterday. If you don’t think they were coming out with their tails up today then I don’t know what you were thinking.

Agreed.

I'll probably get blasted for the following, but whatever. While no one wants to get their ass kicked, the matches against the OF for Dundee ultimately don't matter a whole lot. It's the matches against Ross County, St. Mirren, Livingston, United, Motherwell and St. Johnstone that do. Ultimately, getting the late goal and avoiding a loss last week was way more important than today.

And while the result sucks, it might suck more to be Livingston who just lost on a gaffer by their keeper in the final minute at home.

Just now, AmericanFan said:

Agreed.

I'll probably get blasted for the following, but whatever. While no one wants to get their ass kicked, the matches against the OF for Dundee ultimately don't matter a whole lot. It's the matches against Ross County, St. Mirren, Livingston, United, Motherwell and St. Johnstone that do. Ultimately, getting the late goal and avoiding a loss last week was way more important than today.

And while the result sucks, it might suck more to be Livingston who just lost on a gaffer by their keeper in the final minute at home.

Handshake Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

f**k me, turned on the radio to hear Tom English going full on deep throat about Celtic. Despite being at home against not a great Dundee side and somehow it's like he's describing the second coming.

Yeah he’d already cum once after the third goal.

3 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Agreed.

Can’t white knight the **** this week so turn your attention to Dundee. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve said from the start mate, with £15m already spent on players with more to come you will walk the Premier League.

Our track record with signings in recent seasons have left a lot to be desired but if today is a barometer of what is to come then we have every chance of taking it back this season.

Good result for Ange as well, confident the big fella can be successful