Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

Outstanding from Kyogo, a home debut that'll be remembered. I mind walking away from the ground after playing Ajax in 2013 with everyone wondering how the f**k we'd managed to get Van Dijk, it was obvious very quickly (after his nightmare debut in Kazakhstan) that he was too good to be here and that he'd go on to better things. It felt like we'd taken him from under the noses of bigger clubs who hadn't spotted him yet. 

Not going to go baws out and say he'll score 40 a season or anything, but you can tell from his movement and general technique on the ball that he's a very good player, that this isn't really a fluke. 

I look forward to coming back to this when he's away back to Japan on loan in January having not scored in months.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We’ve signed 2 defenders, not one. I agree that we could do with one or two more in but it doesn’t help that Elliott has been out injured, Kerr is injured and Fontaine is injured. That’s 3 of the back 4 that started the playoff final against Killie out injured.

Elliott isn't good enough even at his healthiest, I'm happier with Kerr but obviously he's injured. The whole defence needed revamped if we're honest, but we went with a policy of loyalty which I think will reflect poorly at the end of the season.

Completely forgot Panter existed, tbf because we'd rather stick CBs and MFs at full back than bring him addition. Great addition so far imo.

A few knee-jerk overreactions in here today. On the ball I don’t think we’ve been too bad and i think Celtics quality has just been too much for us today - some of the balls from midfield to set up the goals have been outstanding.

I think looking back McPake will think he maybe got our setup wrong and would expect us to start or next game at CP with a back 5.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:
Absolutely.  Third worst record. But stats are we got promoted. The main stat. This is now survival.
Between us and Ross County. I'd take 11th and fight the play off with whoever. A long season ahead. 

I think we can get 10th but we need to wake up and smell the salts soon - start fighting fir every ball instead of this powder puff stuff.

Let's go for it. Who finishes below us ? 

Just now, RossDee01 said:

A few knee-jerk overreactions in here today. On the ball I don’t think we’ve been too bad and i think Celtics quality has just been too much for us today - some of the balls from midfield to set up the goals have been outstanding.

I think looking back McPake will think he maybe got our setup wrong and would expect us to start or next game at CP with a back 5.

This is a Celtic team lacking in confidence and their utterly shite RB just done a few keepy ups before slotting it into our net with his weak foot.

It's not overreaction - our squad isn't good enough - defensively we look inept.

f**k - we've just made Ralston look like a world beater.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

It's not overreaction - our squad isn't good enough - defensively we look inept.

I was told the same last season and I ended up being correct so let’s see :) 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

This is a Celtic team lacking in confidence and their utterly shite RB just done a few keepy ups before slotting it into our net with his weak foot.

It’s their first home game back infront of fans and Rangers got beat yesterday. If you don’t think they were coming out with their tails up today then I don’t know what you were thinking.